^~Him~^

|———————————-|
Monday
10:00  
September 19.        
|———————————|

°No one's POV°

Jon squirms around wanting the bright sun to get out of his eyesight, he groaned as he set up, he looked around at the mess of people on couches and on the floor, he sighed softly, he then sat up on the counter confused of how he got their, they were just watching a scary mov-oh- they got high this morning he remembered, he then laid back down on the counter, he chuckled to himself "guess the mall won't happen today" he said to himself, he then jolted up as he heard a groan it was Tyler "No mister dick chocolate, I don't want babyssss..." he said, he then looked at the wall confused, Jon laughed "dumbass" Jonathan said, he then slid of the counter, both him and Tyler started to wake everyone up, they sat in the couch chatting about what they could do since it was close to night time, they wasted so much time doing so it had already became dark, Evan then gasped "we could swim!"he said, Lui then looked at Evan"but it's night time and it's probably freezing outside dick munch!" He said, David laughed and hugged Lui, Tyler nodded, Jonathan thought about it "Oh, I heard tonight their was a firework show at the beach at 3:30 AM tonight, they have lights up and stuff, they also have fireplaces and barbecues, apparently the town has this every year and it's free, I think it's a good deal." Jonathan said, the group looked at him "it is, I'm down" Tyler said, "sound cool I'm up for it!"Lui said, David nods "I'm with Lui" he said, Evan smiled, Jon already knew Evans answer, Marcel shrugged "Why the hell not" he said, Jonathan smiled happily and nodded "I'll see you guys I'm gonna be first!" He said as he raced to his room to get ready, after he did that, they all raced upstairs, Jonathan was the first to be at the door(clearly) the second was Evan and so on, they then headed out the door they all chatted on the way out, "you guys wanna walk to the beach or do you wanna drive?" Lui asked, David votes drive, Jonathan votes walk as did Evan, Marcel and Lui, "guess we're walking then" Tyler said, they then headed down the street laughing and just enjoying each other's company, they talked about their parents and stuff, Evan had noticed when talking about family Jon was very quiet but he dare ask a question, he didn't want to ruin their bond, they then made it too the beach, they all found a spot and sat down and watched the loud kids and music, they all ate and swam for a bit before everyone at the beach sat down and started to sing and talk, Evan took this time to grab Jonathan and pull him away to a quiet place on the beach, "Evan...?" Jonathan said looking at him, Evan smiled at Jon "hey...I have a question." He said and smiled at Jonathan...

Jonathan gulped

"Yes?..." he said

Evan grabbed Jonathan's hands and interlocked them with his he then looked at Jonathan

"Will you come with me tomorrow?" Evan asked

Jonathan tilted his head in curiosity

"Where?" He replied.

Evan grabbed Jonathan by his hips and pulled him close, they were now inches apart
"Covey Coffee" Evan said and lifted Jonathan's chin and stared into his eyes.

Jonathan couldn't help but almost melt, his eyes were half-lidded, he wanted to kiss Evan put he knew it was not yet the right time for such a lovely act, he couldn't speak, he couldn't move any of his limbs all he could do was softly nod

°Jonathan's POV°
I...

I'm in love, I never thought he would be the love of my life, but he just feels so right, I don't know what it is but my heart beats every time I look at him..when he talks I get all warm and fuzzy, I hope he feels the same, I mean by what he's doing and showing, I'm pretty sure this is love.

He is my love.

My only love.

He's perfect.

Everything about him just....

PERFECT.

Him~

•/////////////////////////////////////•
Yes this is quite
Short but hey
I'm back
I love all of you so so so so so so so so much,
1k?
I don't deserve this really....
BUT TO BAD ITS MINE
HAHAHAHAH