°Getting Used To Things°

|———————————-|
Saturday
10:00PM.                    
September 17.        
|———————————|

°No ones POV°
Even showed John around, "This is so hella cool!" John said, with stars in his eyes, Evan laughed "have you ever been anywhere except for your house?" Evan asked, John looked at Evan and shook his head, they both sat down at the first out of six kitchens, "uh- as a child, I was diagnosed with extreme mental social anxiety, so I uh- never really went outside." John said, Evan looked at the small boy with caring eyes, he hugged John, the small boys face lit up with a red glow around his cheeks, john hugged back and smiled, then someone walked in "oh-am I interrupting something?"Tyler said, Evan pulled away and shook his head, he then explained what had happened then Tyler hugged John tightly, Evan crossed his arms and tapped his feet on the ground, almost like he was mad, Tyler pulled away from the hug and ruffled the small boys hair, earning a giggle from John, Evan then grabbed John from behind and hugged him tight, "he has anxiety which means don't touch him!" Evan said with a low growl, Tyler laughed "then why are you touching him?" He said laughing, Evan growled then pushed John, causing him to fall over onto the floor, "AH-SHI-" John said hitting the ground with smack, Tyler then grabbed John tightly"what the hell Evan" Tyler screamed causing the rest of the group to come to the kitchen, all they saw was John's nose bleeding and Tyler holding him, while Evan stood there pissed, the all growled and crowded around Tyler "what did ye' do to the we' man Evan!" David growled, Lui gave Evan a harsh glare, Craig got a med kit and patched Johns nose up, Marcel guarded them, "guys... I-I don't know what c-came over me.." Evan said, they all sigh, they knew Evan didn't mean too, they nodded to each other "it's fine Evan but..be careful he's just so... fragile." Lui said, "yeah, I can already tell by the way he carries himself" Tyler says and chuckles, John gets up, Evan then hugs John, the rest off the boys smile at each other, John hugs back with a red face, Lui gives a thumbs up to a John from behind Evan, "I'm so sorry, John, I feel so fucking bad.." Evan said, John smiled happily and pat Evan on the shoulder, "it's fine!" John said, Evan smiled and rubbed Johns cheek gently, then patted John on the head, Evan then clapped his hands "Okay, so I have some plans for after three days of being here, why after three days?" Evan said knowing what they were gonna ask, he then paused. "Because I want you guys to get adjusted to the house before we start doing activity's and stuff!" Evan said, John smiled "that's a amazing idea!" John said, They all agreed, then they looked at each other, "let's all watch a scary movie" Tyler said, David nodded, Lui smiles "sounds good to me"  Craig said, Evan smiled, Johns eyes lit up "I'll make food and I'll get drinks!!" John said and then runs too make popcorn, gets gummy worms and all kinds of pop, while the rest of them started the movies, after John had finally finished, he had come to realize they had per purposely made it to were he had to sit next Evan, he looked at the group and they smirked, he sighed and shook his head and then started passing out the food, Evan then handed John a blanket, he realized that he didn't have one, "what about you Evan?" John asked, Evan shook his head "Guests first." He said kindly, John laughed then opened the blanket and put it over both of them, "I'm not gonna let you freeze...dummy, let's just share, sharing is caring and I care." John said and smiled at Evan with caring eyes, Evan smiled gently and cuddled into the blanket, John gently leaned onto Evan, Evan just patted John on the head gently, they then started watching the movie, during the movie Lui had gotten scared because one of the characters names was Lui and the killer had been whispering his name down a kid dark hallway, he started to shake, David noticed this and hugged Lui, he immediately felt better and then hid into David's chest, John noticed that and giggled "scaredy cat!" John said and smiled, then a loud bang happened causing John to scream "IMABLUEWAFFLEPOWERRANGERSUCKINGYOURASS?!" He screamed out of pure fear and grabbed Evan tightly, that cause all of them to laugh stop the movie and laugh at John more "I'm a blue waffle power ranger sucking your ass" Tyler said laughing his ass off, John huffed and crossed his arms, Evan smiled "that was adorable~" Evan said, Johns face went the brightest red, "s-shut up!" John said and then walked off, they all stared at Evan and smirked, "guys stop giving us that look, we're both just friends, I have absolutely no interest in dating him, like at all." Evan said, John didn't walk away he was behind the wall, he felt hurt, he didn't know why but it hurt to hear Evan say that, he then walked to 'his' room, he felt tears roll down his face but he didn't know why he was crying..

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

Did he....

°°°

Did he..like Evan more than just a friend?....

°°°

No, there's no way...how could he be attracted to him...

°°°

They just meet....like really just meet face to face,
There's no way....

°°°

Well even if he did....one thing is for sure...

°°°

Evan isn't attracted to him.....

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

Because their just friends.

|———————————-|
Saturday
4:00AM                 
September 17.        
|———————————|

°Jonathan's P.O.V°
I wake up, tears stained on my cheeks, I get up and look at the clock..4:00AM?... I guess I went to sleep on accident, I still can't remember why I was crying, I don't like Evan..
Right?

Maybe my anxiety was just messing up, me and Evan are just friends...
I get up, I couldn't sleep, I open the door and walk down the stairs, I walk into the living room

°°°

only to see Evan himself....

•/////////////////////////////////////•
Woah, just one chapter today.
Did I actually get a life.
Maybe who knows..
Oh!
Thank you for the 12 people that read my story!
Means a lot!
Love you guys!
also did you guys notice the last chapter had
666 words?
I purposely did that.
😂