Chapter 6

I felt myself waking up as i was softly nudged. I just ignored it and snuggled further into my heat source before i heard someone clearing their throat. I suddenly remembered what happened and where i was and shot up seeing All Might in front of the classroom while i everyone was sitting at their own desks. My face turned red and I quickly walked over to my desk without looking at Kirishima, not noticing that he was redder than his hair. As i sat down I heard Bakugo laughing behind me. I quickly turned to glare at him and he just stuck his tongue out at me. I turned back around since All Might started to talk. "Ok everyone, today we will be working on hero training." Hi smirked at all of us. "With your Hero suits!" We all cheered excited to try them on. Suddenly brief cases came out of the wall and All Might had instructed us to get our proper number and go to the gym changing rooms to put them on. We all scrambled to get our case and headed to the gym. My hero costume was a thin black vest with a pair of extremely short Black shorts and a pair of short black boots. Unfortunately i had to show a lot of skin for my quirk, The more skin showing the easier it is to shift and unless its made of all natural materials it would just rip to shreds, I even had my UA uniform made specifically for my quirk. I finished changing just as all the other girls finished so we all walked out together. As we walked towards the guys they all looked at me with their mouth hanging open, I wanted to dig myself a whole and just die. I saw Mineta approaching me with grabby hands and i quickly kicked him to the other side of the arena. I had enough of all the guys staring so i went towards Mina and blocked their view with her. They quickly snapped out of it except for Kirishima who was still as red as his hair. Mina turned to me and giggled. "Wow (Y/N), you sure are popular with the guys." i curried my head in my hands and stayed silent. "Especially with Kirishima." She smirked and nudged me while i just turned beet red. Out of no where All Might appeared and explained to us that we would be doing a hero vs. villains exercise. Great, lets hope i don't get teamed up with Mineta.

(A/N)

hey sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make the next chapter longer for y'all. Don't forget to comment if you have any ideas or any other ships that you would like me to include on the side of this story. Thank you!