6|A fathers love

(Kaze's POV)
I watched as Emma walked off to her room, her ears were even dropped back and her Tail was being dragged on the ground. I feel so bad for her... I just wish that I could help.

(Sapphire) Oh the poor dear, I wish that we could help her.

(Kaze) I know Sapphire, but how?

And then the boys said something that really caught me off guard and surprised me too!

(Sonic) Poppa, if Emma can't return to her dimension then can she stay here with us?

Of course at first I was surprised but as I put more thought into it I realized something, she doesn't really have anywhere else to go. We all agreed that we would just make Emma A part of our family.

It was then that I realized that she was probably still in her room feeling really upset. So I decided that I would go to her room and check on her to make sure that she was okay.

~~~In my room~~~

(My POV)
I was sitting on my bed with my head in my hands as I continued to cry. I was so upset about the fact that I wasn't going to see any of my friends or family again. The thought scared me and made me cry.

I wasn't mad at Darren and Trails, I knew that they tried and I couldn't get mad at them for that. So I went to my room and decided to just ball my eyes out so no one could see me. Just then I heard a knock on my door.

(Kaze) Emma, May I come in?

I quietly told him yes making sure to say it loud enough for him to still hear me. I heard the door open as he walked in.

(Kaze) hey Emma, are you okay?

(Me) I-I don't know. {sob}

Before I knew it I felt arms wrapped around me. I looked up to find Kaze giving me a hug and I begin to sob as I returned the hug.

(Kaze) Shhh... it's okay, I'm here.

(Me) W-What am I going to do now?

Kaze tried to comfort me best he could, but what he said next time really surprised me! He told me that everyone agreed to let me stay in the castle as part of their family! But the most surprising part is that I get to decide whether I want to be part of the royal family or not!!!

Tears filled up my eyes as I asked him if he really meant it. He nodded his head yes. My hug begin to tighten as I happily excepted the offer.

(Kaze) now come on, let's go see the others.

(Me) Okay Kaze.

He chuckled as he crouched down to my level. He then wrap the top of my head as he spoke to me with a caring smile on his face.

(Kaze) You don't need to call me by my name any more Emma, instead I want you to feel free to refer to me as Dad, understand?

(Me) O-Okay Ka- Dad.

After that we left the room to find the rest of the royal family.