I'm almost out the door when i hear her voice.

"What if Mark comes back?"

"Trust me, he won't." I'll make sure of that.

I climb the stairs almost in Flash's speed and get in my car in a matter of seconds while dealing Mark's number. I could walk to the café on the edge of the campus but I don't wanna be late, hence the car.

"Yo!" I hear the dumbass answering the phone.

"Don't come to the room tonight." I say dead serious without hesitation.

"Huh?"

"Find some place else to sleep." I say again at the same tone.

"Are you kidding?" He asks me surprised.

"Nope. I'm dead serious. Don't come." 

"Where am I supposed to sleep then?" He asks almost wining and I roll my eyes.

"I don't care to be frank. Sleep wherever you are sleeping all the other days you don't come to the room."

"You got lucky Cooper? Didn't think you had it in you!" He says laughing.

"Piss off. Don't come." 

"Wait! Who is.." I hang up the phone without letting him finish.

I reach the café and I order two hot sandwiches to go. I'm guessing she won't appreciate bacon and all the fat that makes a sandwich delicious so I'm keeping it light. Some chicken, lettuce and light cheese along with mayo. Too healthy for my liking but I'm gonna compromise.

As I'm waiting for our food I'm playing nervously with my phone wondering if I should check in on her. She is probably talking to her brother right now so I shouldn't disturb her. Instead I sigh out loud thinking what a weird day this was.

After ten long minutes I'm on my way back. When I'm parked outside the dorms I literally spread to my dorm room. I unlock the door thinking it's really quite and then I see her fast asleep on my bed with her phone in hand. I close the door slowly and leave our food at my desk. I take her phone off her hand and place it on my nightstand.

I take a good look at her, pushing back her hair from her face and i can't help thinking how peaceful she looks right now. 

I take off my shirt and shoes and stand in front if Mark's bed trying to decide if I should take his sheets and burn them so i could sleep there. That's when i hear keys on the door.

Oh, I'm gonna kill him. He can't unlock so he starts knocking. I go to the door with huge steps and I growl.

"I told you to fuck off!" I whisper angrily at him when I'm out the door, keeping the room out of his sight.

"I know, i just need a few things for tomorrow like my notes and my contact lens solution." He says apologetically but I scoff annoyed. He is lying.

"Don't bullshit me. You came because you're curious."

"Well,that is.." he smirks and look at me " True. But I seriously need the other things too."

I roll my eyes at him and sigh.

"Wait here and don't make a sound." I say and get back in the room to find his stupid things. Thankfully it doesn't take me long as everything he needs is on his desk. I check on Rachel and she is still sound asleep and I'm relieved. Before i get to the door i trip on my shoes and fall on my wardrobe with a loud thud barely keeping my balance.

"Son of a bitch!" I whisper between my gritted teeth and reach the door to give Mark his things while he is chuckling with my clumsiness. "Here. Now get out of here."

"Noah?" I hear Rachel say sleepily from the inside and I drop my head disappointed.

"I'll be right there." I say calmly only to face Mark's eyes wide open.

"Is that Rachel Brody?" He whispers surprised a little too loud.

"Shhh!" I urge him and he places his fist on his mouth, his eyes gleaming with mischief.

"No fucking way! You dog!" He says laughing.

"Get the fuck out of here." I say again and he leaves laughing as I get back inside.

"Everything ok?" She says to me while she is sitting with her legs folded.

"Um,yeah. Everything is fine. Sorry I woke you." I say pushing up my glasses. "Hungry?"

"Yeah, a bit." She says and i give her her sandwich sitting next to her. "Thank you."

"No problem. Better?" I say taking a look at her while she nods. We sit quietly next to each while we're eating. I'm so much faster than her as she is picking at her food and i wonder if it's something wrong with it.

"You don't like it?" I ask while taking a sip of water.

"No it's fine. I'm just a slow eater. You finished?" She says surprised looking at me.

"I mean,it was just a sandwich."

"That you inhaled!" She says laughing.

God, it's so good to hear her laugh.

I smile proudly for making that happen and look at her.

"I'm glad you're feeling better."
She leaves her food down and places her hand on my cheeks closing the space between us, making my heart beats raise rapidly.

"Thank you." She says and places her lips lightly on mine just for a second, leaving me wanting for more. I don't waste any time, I've been waiting and wanting to kiss her all night, so grab her face and kiss her again.

....
A/N: Hello there lovely people! I hope you are doing well!
So here is the next part of our home boy Noah. Please tell me what you think of it!!
And if you liked it don't forget to click the star down below ⬇️ and VOTE!!!