Chapter 2

Drown (Cover) by Austin Jones but check out the acually band who sings it Bring Me The Horizon.

~Nico’s Pov~

“Nico you need to come out of your room. It’s been a week. You need to eat something.” Percy and Annabeth say through the door.

“Fuck off guys. I not hungry.” I lay in my bed with a cocoon of blankets and pillows surrounding me as I cry my heart out once again like I did three years ago.

All the memories from last week haunt me, not letting me sleep. I’ve found her but then lost her again. What would Bianca say to me?

“You want to know what I would say to you Nico?” I look up from my pillow to find my sister a few feet in front of me. She hasn’t aged a bit since I last saw her 9 years ago. She’s still my beautiful big sister that would do anything for me.

“I would say, get off your fucking ass and be a man Nico di Angelo. Go after her again and save her from that bastard. She went through all the trouble three years ago to get you out of dad’s place. Now it’s your turn.” I stare at my sister with big eyes. The last time she was like this was when we were at the school Percy and the gang saved us from. Also it was a shocker to hear her cuss. She was the one who told me if I ever cussed around her she’d wash my mouth out with soap. And it did hang once, never again.

“Uhh, thanks sis?” I said a little confused. In return she gave me a big smile.

“How come now of all the times that I contacted you, you finally show up.” I said starting to get angry with her. All the times I needed to talk to her she didn’t answer me. But know she doesn’t, it fucking pisses me off.

“Nico, it was for your own good.” She says quietly

“My own good Bianca. It made me miserable, I blamed Percy for the longest time! It was not for my own good!” I yelled at her. Her face softens and she looks, looks scared of me. I sit back on my bed and put my head in my hands. What am I doing?  My own sister is afraid of me.

“I’m so sorry Bianca. I’m so sorry.” A warm hand is placed on my cheek. I lift my head to find Bianca on her knees in front of me.

“You shouldn’t be the one saying sorry Nico, it’s me who needs to and I so sorry Nico. I wanted to talk to you but dad won’t let me he said it was for your own good. Also it’s kind of hard to see my little brother with big muscles and has grown 2 feet since I last saw you. Puberty did you good bro, Ora smettere di piangere e l'uomo (now stop crying and man up).” I let out a short laugh and wiped my face.

I wrapped my arms around my sisters small frame and gave her a tight hug, since it could be my last time ever seeing her.

“Love you sis.”