Chapter 3

*Not Edited*

*Nico’s POV*

“Come one Nico you can do better than that,” Percy shots at me as I bench.

Grunting at his comment I place the bar back on the hook and sitting up.

“Like you can do any better,” I said as I wiped the sweat off my face. “Go ahead try it.”

I step back behind the rack ready to spot him.

“Fine,” Percy said as he layer flat against the bench. He lifted it up off the hooks and let it go down slowly then pushed it back up. He did that 2 more times before he pinned himself the the bench. I laughed as I pulled the bar off of him and paced it back on the hooks.

“How do you make it look so easy,” he said as his face regained color.

“Many years of practice,” I smirked.

“Wait! I’m Older!,” Percy exclaims.

“No you idiot. Remember I was born in the 1920s.”

“Oh yeah,” he said embarrassed. I just laughed but I stopped when I saw him.

I become frozen, my hands curl into fist. He’s the reason that Avalon disappeared. I turned to Percy and whispered into his ear, “That’s the bastard who took Avalon.”

His eyes widen,”Are you sure it’s him?”

“I’m positive.”

“Here I got an Idea.” Great better be ready to save his ass… again.

“Hey dude do you think you can come give my car a jump?” Percy asked the bastard.

He looked confused at first before nodding his head and followed Percy out, but before they were out the down Percy motioned for me to follow.

“So where’s your car dude.”

“Right over-,” Percy couldn’t finish his sentence because he throw a punch a the bastard and he dropped like a bag of rocks. Percy pushed him with his foot to see if he was out cold, and he was.

“Nice job Percy, I didn’t think you still had it in you,” I announced as I walked over to them.

“Just because I’m married and a dad doesn’t mean I can’t kick ass still,” he exclaimed.

“Come on lets get him back to camp before someone calls the cops,” I said as I wrapped my hand around the unconscious guy and grabbed Percy’s wrist.

“There’s no way in Hades I’m Shadow Traveling,” Percy claimed as he tried to pull his wrist out of my hand.

“To bad we need to get there as fast as possible.”

“Dude I still have nightmares from the first time I did it.”

“Toughen up pussy. You’ve been in the Tartarus.” I didn’t let him reply as I throw us into the dark tunnel. I heard Percy Scream a few times with made me laugh.

***

“Nico,” a voice said as I dug my head deeper in my pillow. Shadow Traveling three grown ass men is tiring.

“Nico the guy you and Percy brought its up,” that was enough said for me to get out of bed to find my half sister, Hazel in front of me. I gave her a tight smile before putting on a shirt and jeans.

When I got to the infirmary I found Percy, Leo, Calypso, Frank, Jason, Piper, and Chiron. Hazel went straight to Frank and wrapped her arms around his waist. Hazel doesn’t knew it yet but Franks going to be proposing to her soon. At first when he asked me I wasn’t 100% OK with it but now I see that they both love each other very much and I’m proud to call him family soon.