Chapter 4

~Nico's POV~

"She's at this house my mom told me to take her to," he confessed.

"Where is it," I growled at him.

"It's here in the city, but she's not the only one there," he stated quietly.

"What do you mean she's not the only one there?" Percy asked.

"My mom is always having me go after these different girls and I don't know why, and... and the weird thing is that when I'm near them, I become this different person. I don't know what comes over me I try to fight it but I can't."

He could be lying but we've seen this before. During the war against Gaea some of her followers were under her spell thing, Annabeth explained it to me but I zoned out during most of it.

"He could be under her spell," I said.

"Wow you actually listen to Annabeth unlike some people," Jason said as he gave Percy a jokingly glance.

"Hey! I do to listen to her. After she repeats herself multiple times," he mumbles that last part while looking elsewhere. We all let out a small laugh before cutting it short and getting back to business.

"Where is the house located and how many girls are there?" Frank asked.

"Right on the edge of town I'll show you, and 6."

"6 there are 6 girls you are keeping there," Jason exclaimed.

"I hate what I've done I wish I could stop but that stupid spell won't let me. I've try but it never works," he whimpered.

"Who was the first girl you took,"

He gave me a look and I knew right a way that Avalon was the first girl. Not being able to stand being in the room with him I stormed out and headed for the woods, the only place I can be alone.

***

After I left the guys got more information and were ready to leave to get Avalon and the other girls. One of the things that the other guys found out was that all the other girls were demigods.

All that's been running through my mind is that Avalon has been in the city the whole time. I never would have thought he would keep her in the city, it makes me furious that I didn't look that hard in the city. But what also been running through my mind is that I can hold Avalon again. When I see her I'm going to hold on to her like my life depended on it. I'm never going to let her go. I was so fucking stupid to break up with her. I should have let her tell me her side of the story, I never should have listened to Drew, Gods why am I so stupid. And the real question is why did Aphrodite have to make relationships so difficult, I mean if you love someone you should NEVER let them go, you should always keep them by your side and that was the mistake I made.

I knew I was going to make many mistakes while dating Avalon but I never expected it to end up her being taken. I mean look at Percy and Annabeth they are perfect, they both have be to the tartarus and back nothing can get in their way. I wish mine and Avalon's relationship was like that. Let's hope that after I get her back things can go the way we were before and by before I mean before what Drew did, little bitch. But one thing I'm afraid of is that she'll not want me back.

"Nico," Hazel said behind me,"It's time to go, the vans are running."

Hazel is the only other person besides Avalon and Bianca who understood me. She has always stood by my side when I need her most and I love her for that. I wish that I could have done the same sometimes but I'm not the best with my feelings or other people's feelings. A perk of being Hades son.