⚜ - F i v e - ⚜ (yandere! m. immortal x spirit! f. reader) (2/12)

Start from the beginning

"And then she fell out of love," she sighs. "That girl is fickled, you can see why she is not suitable for someone who feeds on love like you. On that day when I took her away from you, did you think I didn't realize how vulnerable and weak you were because she didn't feed you any love? I could have prolonged her stay with you, but that would only kill you, and now you came here in a state of half-dead trying to make trouble with me."

"Iー"

"Go meet your fiancee," she commands. "At least I know she can feed you better than that girl."

He looks at her in a grievance. "I don't want to."

"Then should I wipe your memory away too?" She threatens. "Do you want to forget her just like she forgets you?"

"Mother, youー" he looks at her in betrayal. "You did what?"

The woman doesn't answer. She goes to her son who's stupefying before pushing him into a portal that appears out of nowhere behind him. Once she's alone in the room, she goes to retrieve the gift, throwing it out of the window. As expected, before it could land on the pile of snow on the ground, the small box explodesーthe kind of explosion that wouldn't have been enough to kill the mother of immortals, but at least, enough to injure her.

She blinks, feeling a headache coming.

"He is the eldest yet acts like he is the youngest," she shakes her head in disappointment, walking away. "Have I spoiled him too much?"

◇ー[m e e t i n g] ; THE SECOND SONー◇

Into the ice-kissed air came wintry feathers of pure white, a great snowfall that soon gave way to a blizzard, as if a sky dam had burst. The flower spirit shivers in the cold as she enters the majestic castle, hoping to find a source of heat when all of a sudden, she is pulled into a person's embrace. (Y/n) blinks in confusion as she takes a deep breath in the person's arms, sniffing a faint scent of saffron on his body.

Since the mother of immortals sent her here, this person must have been his son, so the girl isn't that worried as she hugs him back. Furthermore, his skin exudes warmness that causes her to sigh in bliss. It totally reminds her of that person.

Huh. Who's that person again?

For some reason, she couldn't remember, and the more she tried, the more her head hurt. The flower spirit frowns, feeling uncomfortable, yet she decides to think of this matter later. Right now, she needs to focus on her role as a good, obedient lover and makes sure to make this man who's embracing her happy.

With a resolute nod, she looks up from his chest, suddenly realizing how tall this person is; a pair of unique white irises with golden pupils stares back at her, and (Y/n) feels that her breath is taken away by those eyes that remind her of Daisy. She feels her cheeks heat up and knows right away that she had fallen in love at first sight.

She averts her eyes away, all of a sudden feeling embarrassed.

"Is there," the male immortal raises her chin so that she can face him. "Any particular reason why mother would send you to me?"

The girl clenches her fists, feeling her heart palpitates under that intense gaze of his. She licks her lips, feeling how dry it is.

"She tells me to be your lover," it's not a lie but it's not the complete truth either, and she can't help but feel guilty for starting this relationship with deceit.