Family... Affairs

Y/N

Despite my clear instructions for everybody to bounce once the graduation party was over, nobody left. Family members were all over our house acting as if it were theirs. They definitely took "make yourself at home" and ran with it. They even separated off into groups and took over whichever room they could. The dads, as in Richard, my dad, Nip, and Clarence in the theater room being loud as hell for no reason over sports. The moms, as in Raji, Tina and my mom in the living room drinking up all the wine and gossiping. The rest of the younger women, out on the patio doing whatever they liked doing. Then there's me... babysitting.

"Bluesboo's fall in line"
I heard once I rounded the corner from the basement steps. What I saw made me turn right back around and wait behind the wall. Blue dressed in her homecoming outfit, Ru, and Emani in yellow shirts behind her. Kameron, Titan, and CJ even Julez standing in a line awaiting her command. I go to the store for a few minutes and I come back to this.

"Ladies... I SAID, ladies!?" The girls answered yes trying not to laugh. "Are we smart?" Blue directed to Rumi who nodded with a serious face. "Are we strong?" She said to Emani. "Have we had enough of the bull crap!?... alright then show me" Blue started going in on choreography while some of them attempted to keep up and the others were laughing.

"Hey! I missed out on plenty of happy meals for this, and I'm hungry so get serious or get cut, and that's on punctuation" Blue went to another part on the TV all the way back in the beginning. "That's alright, all I need is my girls for this one. Remember Ru, pop your back like I taught you, 3, 2, 1 drop it!"

While Blue was being grown and doing exactly what her mom was doing on the TV in front of her she slipped off the yellow hoodie to show off her pink one never stopping her back twerking.

"Go head Lil BB" I shook my head laughing. Ru was doing her baby bounce keeping up with her sister. The boys went back to playing on the consoles more than likely fed up with Blue's shenanigans.

"Alright kids gather around, I've got a new form of entertainment you all will enjoy"

"But I'm peformiiiiing" Blue whined with an adorable pout.

"Then perform and miss out on this prank" She quickly turned off the TV and joined the rest of the kids in a circle.

"Blue, Rumi, Sir, Legend, CJ, Kameron, Emani, Kross, Titan, did I forget anyone?" I made sure to count each one before resuming "Now if we pull this off correctly you get the prize, Julez show em what I'm talking about"

Julez pulled a large bag and then a huge bowl out from behind the chair full of candy. "I want Lauren and Solo drenched. Okay?" They continued nodding getting excited. "Ru, where's the lizard?" She got up to show me a pink box with a bunch of little garden lizards inside, don't ask.
"I said one, but that'll do. Alright suit up"

They stood in line while I handed each one a super soaker and a few water balloons, and Julez painted a stripe over each of their cheeks.
"You promise I won't get in trouble bugaboo?"

"Remember what I said Blue, it's too many of you for them to get mad and you're all so undeniably adorable so no, just follow through with the plan."

"And where will you be through all of this?" Blue asked suspicion all in her tone.

"On the balcony... making sure everything goes accordingly" and I'll be safe from the backlash.
"Alright! Let's go, quietly, slowly"

I led them up the stairs back to the first floor, through the kitchen out of sight from the women and through the front door to sneak up on them through the fence gate. "Stay here until I give you the signal to charge" I directed to Julez. Once they were in place I ran back in the house attempting to zoom past Raji.