24

"bunnnyyyyy," tendou called putting, his voice sounding broken.

had he been crying?

you hummed out in an attempt of a response, fear still holding your tongue. you didn't want to say something wrong again that would elicit another beating. another... session of torture.

"hey..." tendou mumbled, slumping down on the bed next to you. his eyes were red raw, and his neck held scratches down it. your eyes widened at how distressed the boy look, and you couldn't hold back the pity the sight caused you.

"tendou are you okay?" the words slipped out before you could think about it.

tendou paused, his melancholy eyes looking over to you. he let out a small, sad sigh," you never call me satori anymore."

the pout that sat on his lips made you forget all about your own pain, you wanted to make sure he was okay.

"oh.. well, satori, what's wrong?" you asked the question again, this time deliberate.

the red haired man observed your face, trailing his intense gaze across all the cuts and bruises he had made on your skin.

"i hurt you (f/n)," he rubbed his eyes, running his hands into his hair and pulling on it in anger. you could tell this anger was internal, as though he despised his previous actions.

the boy let out a short breath, before looking back to you.

his hair had flopped down, resting over his red orbs and causing your stomach to become full of butterflies as he flicked the strands away. he looked so beautiful in that moment. his black top stretched across his broad shoulders, the grey sweatpants left very little to the imagination.

"do you forgive me... bunny?" he asked lowly, pulling his lip between his teeth.

forgive you? are you insane. you fucking psychopath. let me go. leave me alone. i don't deserve this.

my thoughts were interrupted by him sitting back against the wall, leaning his head back with a groan. his eyes fluttered slightly and then he looked at me, desperation filling his eyes.

"it's okay, satori," you smiled gently, the feeling of guilt lingering as you looked into his slightly puffy eyes. you felt as though you had hurt him, not the other way around," i'm sorry for upsetting you."