Chapter 27-The Dragon's Rage

(The next time you are bullied, don't be afraid and act brave like those two and of course tell it to someone older.)

What's up everyone and welcome to another adventure with the Mysticons, but this will be more different than the other adventures we had, because in this is one it will be the Mysticons vs Necrafa and the Spectral dragon. Who is going to win the rap battle? Let's get on it to learn it.

(Eartha: I brought the pop-corns.
Mallor: I brought the drinks.
Kash: Here are the pillows.
Willa: And here I brought the tissues. We would need some, wouldn't we?
Zar: Just hold them here. You and Piper will find something creative to do with them.
Me: Anyway, ler's start, don't you say?
Em: Of course.
Prox: I'm ready for the action.)

The last time, I went back to Earth and because it was Easter and the big Saturday had come, I prepared myself well, even if I knew I won't survive to go to the church with my family tonight, but this is a heroes life. My family could see that I was sad and they were trying to get what was going on, but I was telling them that a TV Star I liked had died and that made me realise how much precious life and family was. That was almost the whole truth at all, wasn't it? I returned back to the team and we went directly to the academy, after Malvaron had informed them thirty minutes before. Everyone was in great panic, everyone.

Ark: This is crazy. H... how does this even happen?
Em: First Proxima is her sister, but now she is not...
Me: 'Em, close it.'
Em: ...because...
Zar: I am?
Piper: My head is spinning.
Me: Not only yours, everyone is confused about it.
Gandobi: Perhaps we could discuss this after we've dealt with Necrafa?
Ark: *in a more serious and angry tone* We are not saving the realm until we get answers.
Nova: *calmly* Very well. It appears that after I left you at the care of Ms. Sparklebottom,...
Zar: *angrily* After you baby-snathced me.
Nova: Yes. She took the order to protect your identity seriously and switched you.

We were astonished about all those things. It was worth it I didn't watch the episode.

Nova: She hid this even from me. Proxima's history is a complete fabrication.

(Eartha: He... he just blur it out.
Prox: Yep, welcome to my world.
Willa: At least now you are the boss.
Prox: Right, life turns in some mysterious ways.
Me: This is how life is called life.)

Proxima burst out of the room crying. Maybe the next time Nova should be more careful with his words.

Ark: Proxima. Proxima.
Me: *sigh* 'This doesn't work well at the moment.'
Nova: I'm trully sorry.
Zar: *angrily* You tore me from my family.
Em: Hey, hey, the most important thing is you are together again.
Zar: *angrily* But at what cost? Two amazing boy's lives?

Zarya didn't manage to say something more, because when she touched Arkayna, their hands glow in a bright yellow, they floated up in the air, their eyes glowed white and they stood there in that state for about a couple of seconds, until they fell down... on me. Oh my goblin, that hurt.

Em: Oh my goblin, are you okay?
Piper: Let me peel your faces off the ground to check.
Ark: Ugh, sorry Seren.
Me: It's okay, the next time, fall harder. Seriously I need it. So, what happened.
Zar: Ugh, I think we had... a vision or something.
Ark: Of two rings floating in the air.
Nova: *surprised* By the stars, a binary vision.
Mal: Due to your bond it's the telepathic twins.
Nova: Right Malvaron. Gandobi, a blank scroll. "Movium Projectus Animus."
Me: 'Wait, isn't that the projecting spell? Oh, I got it now, we'll see stuff today.'
Piper: Oh, your visions are so sparkling.

Then on the blank scroll, after Arkayna's and Zarya's had passed on it, a map appeared. Where it could lead, only Nova knew.

Zar: *surprised* A map.
Mal: It looks like it leads to mount Tyranous.
Ark: That's where we'll find the rings.
Piper: What's so special about'em?
Nova: You had a vision of them for a reason. Fail this quest... and you doom the realm.
Me: No pressure, huh?
Em: It's not the perfect time for jokes.
Me: I know, but I also need to regenarate my tears.
Ark: Everything will be fine. They're alive. Probably.
Zar: We hope so.