The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy 1#

WARNING THIS ONE RACE AND LGBTQ+ IF YOU DOING LIKE THIS ONE CAUSE THE TOPICS IM SORRY AND GO TO THE NEXT ONE 

Billy's mother  try to kill Billy cause he caught Franz (grim). Billy's mom doing the nasty. Franz told mom "if she wants to have a relationship with Franz she got to kill Billy before he tells his dad what he saw." Well Billy told his dad he laugh thought his son had a dark sense of humor. She  gave Billy some sleeping pills so she can mess up the house and scream. So the neighborhood thinks to call 911 his mom cuts and stabbed herself  as she heard the cops coming to her house she wipes her finger prints off the knife and put the knife in Billy unconscious hand. She lied to the cops that Billy  mad at her for being to loud and he try to kill her until she hit Billy in the back of his head with a bat as Billy woke up he panic and the mom  screams "Billy no don't hurt me  please i beg you." As she used a officer as a shield his dad was  sadly sign the papers to put Billy in a hospital for mental illness  while billy was in the hospital he met a girl around his age named mandy  she was in there for being a psychopath cause her imaginary friend called mindy told her  that  god send mindy to help mandy to get rid of the evil people so mandy  attempted to murder a bully named sperg for reason he skinned a colored man named irwin   once in awhile  irwin ghost comes to visit mandy telling her she so beautiful (you know the way he flirts with her in the show) that she saved him by killing the bad man  next day mandy walked in the showers to clean herself she notice someone else was in here to as she stepped in the shower she saw blood coming from two showers over from her she pull the curtain back to see what happen it was billy sobbing and cutting himself repeating  "you disgusting fag  you have to marry woman and make babies with the woman" as he finish saying that he pukes   and sobs again he said "hi mandy im sorry for you seeing me like this im trying to become the man my loving mother told me to but cause she believes i have a demon in me so my mom told me to repeat what she said  and hurt myself by whipping or choking but i think this is easier"