Character Profiles Volume 1

Character profiles Vol.1

Name: Bios
Age: Technically nonexistent.
Height: 125 Centimeters
Occupation: CPU Candidate of Lowee
Place of residence: Lowee's Basilicom
Country of birth: Lowee.

Bios is a young-looking girl who lived as a CPU candidate in Lowee. Like most Lowee CPUs, she was a bit bashful. However, she had a strong determination when it came to solving problems and being useful to others, it didn't matter if she was hurt in the process. Often times, she's seen as an airhead as she tends to space out. She usually was thinking about the existence of everything inspired by the environments she was in. She often kept quiet and preferred to observe things. She is self-conscious of it and tries to do things with her sisters and friends. She is quick to jump into something that involves a exertion of her skills, as she likes learning things and getting to know what she can do.

As stated, she had the appearance of a little girl. She used to wear the same type of clothes as Rom and Ram, but changed what she was wearing underneath her coat, just to be a little different. Her short hair had a light brown color and often looked a little messy, two strands of hair on each side of her head reached her shoulders. Her dull blue eyes fit her well. She wore a black winter coat with red and blue accents. She was given a hat that went with the coat. To top of the head was black while the of sides of it had a white pattern. There was a symbol of vertically split squares with round corners on the front of her hat. She wore a detailed and overly decorated red blouse with black accents. When wearing the coat, you could barely see the overly folded black skirt with dark blue accents. She also had thick dark blue legging on, covering her whole legs. She had gotten new black boots too. The heels generally were similar to that of the Geta, the rest of the boots were made out of black leather with red decorations.

Name: Blanc
Age: Technically Nonexistent.
Height: 144 Centimeters
Occupation: CPU of Lowee
Place of residence: Lowee's Basilicom

Blanc was the eldest sister of Lowee's CPUs. Despite her being a mature adult, she still had the body of a child. And as for her chest... I value my life so I prefer not to speak of it. This series is known for fourth wall breaking after all. It would be terrifying if she jumped out of my screen and killed me with her battle axe. She had a calm nature and could be a little shy at times. She doesn't talk much. She can appear rather cold. But that kuudere personality of hers was mostly a front, for she also has a short temper. One of her eyes can turn red as she screams foul words in anger at best, at worst, she splits the earth in two before crushing whatever angered her into mush. Despite her twin sisters angering her plenty of times, she cares about them more than anything.

Blanc was a short, pale skinned girl. She had sandy-brown colored hair reaching her neck and expressionless, dull blue eyes. On top of her head Blanc wore a big white cap with light blue ruffles and a brown and gold under and center piece. Depending on the weather and location, Blanc may change her outfit. Such as wearing an opened white jacket with powder blue markings, dark brown linings, and light-colored brown fur when outside or when it's cold. But when inside or during warm weather she may take it off to reveal a white dress with dark brown lining and markings on it. Around her neck was a light blue choker with a single white stripe in the middle and a blue gem/badge in the center. She also wore power blue sandals with a white ribbon around in her right leg resembling a bandage. Because of her height Blanc looks like 10 to 14 years old and often mistaken as such which triggers her temper.

Name: Rom
Age: according to the wiki, 13. No citation was given, so this will be ignored.
Height: 132 Centimeters
Occupation: CPU Candidate of Lowee
Place of residence: Lowee's Basilicom

The best way to describe Rom would be to just call her a shy little girl that is so sweet she would put sugar to shame. She was the older twin of Ram. She is with Ram most of the time and often did whatever Ram does. She was definitely not confrontational and usually hid behind Ram's back if she was too bashful to talk. She can read just fine, but still really likes it when her older sister reads picture books to her. She especially likes the funny talking animals in them. Despite being shy to the extreme and rarely unafraid, she would risk being in danger if it meant saving someone she cares about.

As a twin, she appears very similar to Ram with some noticeable differences. She had shoulder length brown hair and dark blue eyes. Rom usually had a neutral or frowning expression.
She wore a winter jacket over plain gray and white overall dress. Rom's jacket was pastel blue. The jacket itself had puffed sleeves and a frilled center part with many golden buttons, a collar with a big bow and six puffballs strategically placed. At the ends of the cuff was white fur lining and a big golden button. She wore a cap like Blanc's and had boots resembling their jackets. She also wore a pink shoulder purse. Rom's extra color was hot pink.

Name: Ram
Age: Same as Rom.
Height: 132 Centimeters
Occupation: CPU of Lowee
Place of residence: Lowee's Basilicom

Ram was the polar opposite of Rom. Very energetic and wanting a lot of attention. Her most well-known trait was her being a prankster (Although Rom would work with her from time to time)
Brimming with confidence, she often tells people she and Rom were the 'bestest'
With that same confidence, she would tell Rom she would always be with her and help her.

As a twin, Ram appears very similar to Rom with some noticeable differences. Ram had longer brown hair that went down her back reaching her chest. She had dark blue eyes like Rom. Ram was usually seen smiling or smirking, usually bearing a more confident expression when compared to her twin sister.

Ram wore a pastel pink winter coat over a plain gray and white overall dress. Ram's coat had puffed sleeves and a frilled white center part with many golden buttons, with a big light blue bow on the collar and six puffballs strategically placed. At the ends of the cuff were white fur lining and a big golden button. She wore a cap like Blanc's and had boots with a similar color scheme with her coat. She had a light blue purse on her right shoulder (the pink and blue on Ram's and Rom's color schemes are inverted).