Chapter 12

Third Person Pov

After the evaluations. Yoona and the other trainers stand in front of the stage again to announce something.

Y/n Pov

"This is it man!!! They're going to give us our first assignment!!! Im so hype right now!!!".  Yohan told me while trying to cheer me up but Im not feeling the moment right now.

My labelmate just got eliminated from the show in day 1 of the survival show. But I can't blame the trainers he did show a very horrible performance . I was so lost on my thoughts when Yoona started to tell us on what will be our first assignment.

"So for your assignment we are going to teach you  the dance for this  season of Produce 101 and I know that you guys know that you will be reevaluated after 3 days  so to those who got an A  you guys are not exactly safe yet!!! You guys still need to work hard because if you guys lower your guard someone may take your position." Yoona told us and we all nodded.

"So its now time to see the song and the dance for this season!!!". Yoona told us and all of us cheered.

All of us are too focused on the large screen when the song finally started playing

While watching the the choreography of this dance  I thought to myself Yep Im totally getting demoted  the dance is so hard that I think anyone would have a hard time learning it.

Then I saw Yohan and other trainees started copying the dance and they're dong well.

It was like a gut punch on my confidence. I mean my performance wasn't even that grade but they still gave me an A.

After finishing the video they told us to follow the staff so we can get our things  and the sweatshirt in accordance to our ranks.

Since Im A  they gave me a pink sweatshirt. I can see the other members of A class boasting it but I didn't do it since I will be demoted soon.

After sorting out the things that needs to be sorted they finally guided us to the canteen where we finally eat and have a chance to meet our roommates.

My roommates are Yuvin,Tony,Yohan and Jinhyuk.  We talked about things that made us pursue this dream the hardships the failures etc.

And in all of them I think Im closer to Tony Because first he doesn't speak korean so he really needs some help and second I finally have someone to talk to in english.

After eating  they led us to our dorms (A/n see the pictures above).

There we  placed our things in the dorm closet talked on who will be the first to shower everyday.

After sorting it out we decided to rest when one of the staff called me because there is someone who would like to talk to me on the phone.

And it's Daniel.

"Yo Daniel how did you get my number?" I asked him very confused.

"Y/N WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN PRODUCE 101 I COULD'VE GIVEN YOU SOME TIPS ON HOW TO WIN!!!!". He yelled at me.

"Uhmm first you didn't asked and second how did you get my number?". I replied to him calmly.

"Well let's just say that being a celebrity has it owns perks Y/n.  So how we doing congrats on being an A?."

"Well Im not really feeling well you see the episode Seobin got kicked and I got an A but I don't have to celebrate because we're going to be reevaluated in three days and I think I won't be an A on that time."   I told him.

"You know Y/n we have the same mentality back then like hey that guy is better than me and I won't be making the final lineup or I don't deserve to be here something like that but remember this my friend it's not up to you guys who stays there or not it's the people here on korea that will decide your fate. So I suggest you get yourself together and show to the rest of the world that you've got what it takes!!!". He replied.

His words really lifted my spirits up.

"Thanks man  I really appreciate it!!!".

"Well that's friends are for. And speaking of the korean people don't worry Im gonna tell my fans to vote for you!!! So don't let me down and I bet  Twice  would do the same for you!!!". Daniel replied

"Thank you for doing this I promise I pay you guys back when I get the chance".  I told him.

"No worries my friend".

After the phone call I decided  go back to the dorm and rest because tomorrow the real battle for survival begins.

Im back guys :) My life finally calmed down and oh my god we finally reach 4k reads thank you very much for supporting me. And Im sorry for the grammar mistakes.

I have this basketball fanfic just like vorrentis have but its for loona but because of what happened to Kobe Bryant I decided not to publish is for now.

Till next time guys :)
Rest in Peace Black Mamba