Chapter 2

Y/n Pov

"So are you confident that you will not make  any mistake in our performance tomorrow ?" My group leader said to me while I was walking towards them.

"Yes I think  I can give my 100% given the time that we have to prepare" I replied.

"Well thats great!!! Lets start practicing as a group now but before that I just want to say Im sorry for being harsh on you".

"Oh its fine in fact I should be thanking you guys for giving me motivation to improve myself"  but deep inside Im still upset they didn't give the vocal part to me.

"Well it's good to hear that you understand so lets start rehearsing" my other groupmate said while stretching.

TimeSkip

"Damn!!! You definitely improve you rapping and pronounciation  keep it up and there will be no problem on our performance  tomorrow" My group leader said and I can tell thats his really happy for me.

"Yeah Im going to prove to you guys that you didn't made a mistake inviting me" I told them while giving the brightest smile I can make.

"Well we are going to eat at a restaurant before going  home want to join us" My other groupmate told me.

"Im sorry but Im going to stay here for at least a couple hours " I replied.

"Well it's your call so don't push  yourself  to much" They told me as they're exiting the practice room.

Timeskip

" Well I did everything that I could. I hope Mr. Park will be happy on our performance tomorrow." I thought to myself as I was preparing to leave the practice room.

I was about to go downstairs when I heard a song coming from the upper floor our building.

"Wait is that ma'am Jihyo's voice?" I know it's her voice because.
.
.
.
.
Let's be real her voice is very powerful and very easy to distinguish.(a/n Im sorry lol)

"Should I check it out? It's a very rare opportunity to watch Twice practice live."   

I questioned myself as my inner fanboy is starting to show.

"Well Im just going to peek for a sec then leave so there is no harm doing that".

So I decided to go to upperfloor  and saw a one of the practice room door slightly open.

"So thats why I can hear the song." I thought to myself as Im making my way at the door to peek.

"Damn Mr. Park is finally making them do a a girl crush concept and it's very great song".  I guess the girls became tired of always doing  cute and innocent type concepts.

I was about to leave when suddenly a girl inside the practice room scream "who's there??!!"

Should I run? Should I hide? Or should I just face them. Well none it matters anymore as I saw ma'am Jeongyeon and  ma'am Dahyun walking towards me and judging by their looks they are not happy of someone peeking at them.

"Hey you? Are you trainee here.?" Jeongyeon asked me with an angry tone.

"Do you know that trainees aren't allowed to go here because the groups that already debut practice here? "Dahyun asked me with calm yet cautious tone.