[0]

5sos fan-fiction

third person-

It was after a concert at the forum in L.A. She won meet and greet tickets from some contest online. She was beyond excited, she has been waiting for this for the past two years. She would finally get to meet her idols, hug them tightly, and tell them what they have done for her.

Calum was her favorite. He was the one to catch her eye when they performed on an award show. She loves his smile, the way he gets so into playing the bass, and his stupid jokes.

She was waiting in the meeting room with three other girls. She didn't know who they were, or how they won it, but she didn't actually care. She did talk to one of them, but she was a total snob.

She was very happy with the clothes she had picked out the night before. She had on a black tank-top with a leather jacket thrown over her shoulders, and a pair of black skinny jeans that were ripped in random places, and, to top it off, her signature old black Vans. Her make-up was the same as any other day; mascara and winged eyeliner, along with light pink lipstick and a light shade of blush across her cheeks. Her hair was straightened perfectly to the tips that reached her shoulders.

The guys were taking longer than expected to clean up a little bit so she sat in a seat and opened up Twitter. She was kinda Twitter famous, because a while back her and her friend made an account that made band edits on Vine and told people to follow their personal accounts. But now she was kicked off the account because her friend turned on her and asked someone else to do it.

It was a traumatic time for her.

But she didn't care about that, because, who's meeting the guys right now? She is.

Soon enough some lady came around and sweetly asked her to stand up so she could move the chairs somewhere else. She then made conversation with some guy about the girls over there; he didn't like them either.

She didn't even notice the girls' shrieks that sounded through the room as she talked to the man. He was a bit older but that didn't really matter to her. It's not like they would become friends.

Her shoulder was tapped a couple times, and she spun around. behind her was Luke Hemmings, up close and personal.

"Oh." her eyes widened. He raised his eyebrows at her. "Hi!"

He chuckled, "What's your name?" he asked her.

"Blue Mansfield." she was about to hold her hand out but decided against it. How does one talk to Luke Hemmings? She doesn't know what to do.

While she over thought things Luke decided to make the first move and wrapped his arms around her neck, she then brought her arms around his waist. She thought that if this ever happened she would be freaking out or even crying, but, she was surprisingly calm. She stuffed her face into his chest and they stayed there for a long minute.

They then pulled away from each other and Luke smiled down at her. He rubbed her back as she breathed deeply and walked over to the three girls and three boys.

She spotted Calum and her face immediately brightened. But then it was soon dropped when she noticed one of the snobs from earlier was throwing herself at Calum, which infuriated her. She never liked to see other fans in a picture with him, it always made her extremely jealous, and she hated that. He wasn't hers, she knew that. But she hated the thought of it.

"Hi!" somebody poked her shoulder. She looked at Ashton Irwin and smiled. "What's your name?" he asked her.

"Blue Mansfield." she said her name again.

"I'm Ashton." he smiled at her. "Guys, meet Blue." he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and squeezed her right one.

"Hi Blue." Michael waved and hugged her.

She went and hugged calum tightly, stuffing her head in his neck and her arms wrapped around his shoulders, his went around her waist. She wanted to cry and scream but she kept everything in. This was it. This was what it was like to hug the most important person in the world.

He smiled and kissed the skin of her neck gently before letting go slowly. She smiled and bit her lip, looking down at her shoes as Michael introduced the girls to her. Allison, Jenna, and Tiffany. Total bitch names.

They were told to have a group picture in front of a large background that said "L.A FORUM" everywhere in different prints and sizes. Blue was between Calum and Luke, their arms around her back and bumping each other repeatedly. They took another one doing some kind of pose, her and Calum did charlies angels while laughing.

When they finished posing in front of the background in a whole group, Blue made sure to take her own picture with all four and then individually. Calum and Luke kissed her cheek while hugging her, Michael had her on his back and Ashton had his arms and one leg around her tiny body hilariously.

Later on when all of them were just sitting down and the fans asked them questions, Luke asked Blue if he could take a selfie on his phone of them. Calum interrupted one but they got a cute one of Blue kissing his cheek with her one hand on the other cheek while he smiled.

Her dreams were finally coming true.

All of them played a couple of games, where Blue had to be on the girls' team, which was worse than actual death. She hated them more than ever now.

Three hours went by quickly and it came to an end, Blue dreaded it. Blue hated she had to say goodbye to people who would forget about her soon. She had a couple minutes to herself without the girls to give Calum a note that she prepared a while back. They hugged her one last time and said they hoped to see her again.

That night when she went home she posted all of her pictures on Instagram and Twitter and Tumblr; she got to show off her meet ups with them. But the one picture she wanted to post of her and Luke wasn't even on her phone, and when she tweeted that he had a selfie of them on his phone, she got a shit load of hate.

When she went to bed she snuggled in the sheets and cried. Not because of the hate, she was used to it, but because she just met the four people who helped her live life the way she wanted to.