Chapter 11 Spellmans

Start from the beginning

"Then we go and investigate," suggested Sabrina. "My loving father, and darling aunties, will accompany me to greet our new neighbors as any good Christian family should."

"Christian?" spoke Ambrose with revulsion, Lucifer wholeheartedly agreeing, diva-sneering at his daughter.

"Not necessarily, but none of the Satanic stuff. We don't want to freak him out, in case he doesn't know supernatural stuff," told them, Sabrina, causing them to nod. Lucifer reluctantly agreed, but he honestly doubted that.

"So let me get this straight," started Rian, ignoring Theo's snort

"So let me get this straight," started Rian, ignoring Theo's snort. "You're Archangel Gabriel, who's also my uncle, but you're also Pagan God Loki, God of Magic and Mischief and Lies and many other things."

"Yep," brightly smiled Gabriel, munching on chocolate. 

"Show me your wings then," demanded Rian, clearly disbelieving.

"On the first date? my, my, you move in mysterious ways nephew," joked Loki. Rian looked unamused, but the small twitch of his lips betrayed his true feelings.

Gabriel sighed, his face suddenly serious. "Come outside and I'll show you. They're too big to unfold them in the closed space."

Going outside, Rian and Gabriel faced each other, they stared in each other's eyes. 

"Don't get scared, they burst out quite fast," warned Gabriel, his eyes warm, being the color of his beloved substance, changed. Becoming gold, like molten lava.

Rian's eyes glowed purple, allowing him to see the world without the veil of reality. Gabriel unfolded his wings. Rian wouldn't be ashamed to admit that he gaped. They were huge, beautiful wings, warm like the sun. They were radiating energy that smelled like sand and wind in the desert. Playful but deadly. Gabriel's whole essence felt like a wind. Redirected at Rian, it felt like a summer breeze, gentle and full of mischief. Rian shuddered to think how Gabriel's enemies perceived him, he decided that he rather not find out.

"Step away from my son, if you know what's good for you!" they heard a masculine voice.

Both sharply turned towards it, noticing man, dressed in a red robe, together with other people, looking ready to fight. One girl stood out from the crowd, her hair was just like his, he felt connected to her. The moment she looked at him, she felt that too. Rian had no idea who they were, but he wouldn't allow them to hurt his uncle.

"Uncle Gabe, who are they?" Rian recognized his father, but he was unsure of his companions.

"Uncle Gabe?!" incredulously muttered Ambrose, echoing the words from everyone's minds.

"Don't worry, Rian," winked at him Gabriel, folding back his wings. Rian felt disappointed, they were magnificent, he had an urge to run his fingers through them. Gabriel looked at him with a knowing smile, giving him a small exaggerated wink. "I'm not here to hurt him, Luci. He's my nephew for dad's sake."

Rian Mikaelson [Sequel to "The Youngest Gilbert"]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara