Chapter 12 All Hail the King!

Rian's brilliant, purple eyes snapped open, taking in the appearance of his uncle, who was giving him an amused look

"You fell asleep," said Gabriel, his eyes dancing with mirth. Rian just scowled at him, reminding Gabriel of Lucifer, when he got one-upped by Michael. "Being an angel, you do not require sleep."

"I know that," huffed the young boy. "It's just... habit."

Rian swatted away the offending appendage, that was ruffling his white hair.

"Your Disgrace," started Azazel, looking at Rian. Rian was startled with the new moniker, but he ignored it and looked at the demon addressing him. Gabriel snorted at the way the demon addressed his nephew. "Mother said that soon the mortal school is starting. She's waiting upstairs to wash and prepare you."

Rian's cheeks blazed with an inferno. "Wash and prepare me? I can do that myself!"

"Forgive my impudence, my lord, I didn't imply you incapable of that task, it is simply unbecoming for the king to do so. Why do it yourself when you have servants to do it for you?"

Rian just gaped at Azazel. Looking at his uncle, Gabriel shrugged, as if to say 'What can you do?'

Rian stood up and silently followed Azazel, whose eyes glowed eery yellow, unlike from his 'siblings'.

Rian deduced it had something to do with him being an angel turned demon. 

They went upstairs, where Lilith, in all her naked glory was waiting for them. While Rian never found the female body sexually attractive, he had to admit that Lilith was very sinful

"Welcome, Dark Lord," smiled the demoness, invitingly holding out her arm, guiding Rian towards the bath. Azazel helped her disrobe Rian, as they put him in the bath and washed him.

Rian sat there, awkward and surprised, for instead of water, he was being bathed in the milk. It was very posh and expensive, but he had to admit, his skin felt as soft as silk. He could get used to this. 

After one hour of extensive bathing, which included Azazel shamelessly washing his private parts, while throwing lecherous and perverse comments around, Lilith robed him in a fluffy bathrobe, guiding him out of the room. Entering his bedroom, Lilith closely following, he saw Mara, picking out his clothes for him.