The light green dress had a tank top like neck line and ended at mid-thigh with a centimeter of dark green lace edging, she wore dark green tights that reached her knees since the dress tended to slip upwards and show too much. It came with pointed pixy ears, light green flats with a pointed tip and a dark green head band. I gave her some light natural looking make up but added dark green lip stick to make her stand out. Demi looked really cute and pretty at the same time.

Avalon and I had ended up having coinciding costumes, she bought an angle outfit and I'm going as a devil. Avalon had bought a slightly clingy white dress that clung to her from the off-the-shoulder lace sleeves to her ankles. Silver and white poka dot kitten heels, a gold medallion on a long chain, small white fathered wings like a little bird and a fluffy hallow came from different stores to complete the outfit. Demi braided her hair in an up-do for her halo to rest on and I did her make up-light pink lipstick, foundation and mascara. Avalon hates wearing bright make up so she goes more natural.

'You look really cute Avalon.' Demi said sweetly.

'Thank you, I hope Liam likes it.' She blushed saying it.

'If you wanna get his attention we need sexy, not baby cute.' I said.

'What are you thinking?' Demi asked while Avalon gave me a wide eyed look.

'Just an idea... How attached are you to that dress Avalon?'

'Um, not much. Why?'

'Stand still.' I grabbed a sharp pair of material scissors and smirked.

Very carefully I cut into the clingy dress just below my twin sister's butt, not too high to be slutty but enough that it was going have all the boys drooling over her. I got the cut as straight as possible and noticed how it held onto her legs.

'Wow, now I'm jealous, you look hot.' Demi laughed.

'It's way too short!' Avalon panicked.

'No, it looks really good so don't you dare try to pull it down.' I answered.

I pulled on my outfit, black leggings, a soft, floaty red top and red sky-high heels with a set of red horns.

'Look okay?' I asked.

'Yeah, pretty and modest. I like it.' Avalon said.

'Great.' Demi answered.

There was a knock at my door and Evan's head popped in a second later, his eyes crushed closed, 'Hey, everyone decent?'

'Yep.' We answered together.

'Great, uh, Reg?' He looked between me and Avalon not knowing who was who.

'Here.' I lifted my hand in a mock salute.

'I thought you should know that, uh, Zayn's been spreading some rumors about you, he's been telling people that you're a prude and that your mom only married mine for money.' He looked so uneasy telling me this.

'AGH! That bustard! I'm going to kill him!' I ranted but Avalon grabbed my arms before I could storm into a real rage.

'Woah, get revenge but not like this. Act like you don't care, have fun tonight and show him that you're above him.' My sister is right.

'But you can't do it in that outfit.' Demi pointed out, 'Too good-girly.'

'Remember that dress you bought that mom tried to throw away? The red and black one?' Avalon was already looking through my closet.

'A dress?' Evan asked, confused.

Avalon held up the tight red and black sequenced cocktail dress with spaghetti straps and a low neckline.

'Holy cow, that's uh,' Evan swallowed hard, 'Damn.' He left my room shaking his head as we giggled.

I slipped on the tight dress, it hugged my body all the way down, making my chest more pronounced in the push up bra and the bottom was shorter than Avalon's dress.

'Damn.' Demi said in awe as I put my red heels back on.

'Now you know why my mom hated it.' I pulled on a pair of red gloves and put my devil horns on. I'd curled my hair so it looked different from its usual soft waves, different from my sister.

'You look really good Reg.' Avalon said sweetly.

'You look like a model.' Demi agreed.

'Thanks girls, we all look damn good.'

Demi did my make up for me, I wanted it to be perfect. She gave me scary thick cat eyes, black lipstick, a little blush and concealer.

I forgotten one thing though, 'Avalon, I bought you these for tonight.' I handed of a small white case containing clear contact lenses. She smiled thankful to be rid of the glasses for tonight and carefully put in the contacts.

I think the only physical difference between myself and my twin is the fact that Avalon needs glasses and I do not. Sometimes I wish that we were non identical twins like Calum and Luke although I'd probably be lost without my sister, she's my moral compass and confidant.

"Adam may have had his troubles but at least he never had to listen to Eve talk about all the other men she could have married." -???