Ricky is flustered

"You guys are lucky you have each other," Ricky mumbles with a pout as he and his two best friends Nini and Gina walked out of the auditorium after another day of practice.

"Ricky, you'll find someone one day I promise," Nini smiles as she lays a hand on Ricky's shoulder.

"Yeah," Gina smirks. "Maybe even Ej," She teases.

"Oh shut up," Ricky smiles. "Well, maybe I wouldn't mind if the guy fucked me," Ricky chuckles.

"We didn't need to know that," Nini laughs.

"Yeah you do need to hear this, I'm venting, but I want him to fuck me rough and hard, and then cuddle me after, like you guys do," Ricky pouts and crosses his arms. Nini's face turned a little red and she looks away. Gina laughs softly and smiles at her girlfriend. 

"You want who to fuck you hard and Rough?" Someone asks from behind Ricky. Ricky jumped of course and quickly turned around sighing in relief as it was Carlos.

"Thank god it's just you," Ricky sighs in relief.

"Wow just me, well anyway, who do you want to fuck you hard and rough?" Carlos asks.

"Ej," Nini giggles making Ricky's face turn red quickly.

"Oh Ej, hah I can see that," Carlos laughs.

"Okay well see you guys later," Carlos yells as he runs off with Seb. The three-wave bye and soon went back to talking.

"So you really want this?" Nini asks.

"Yeah, I've never wanted anything more than this in my entire life," Ricky says. "Have you seen the guy, god I've seen him shirtless so many times and I want more," Ricky whines. 

Gina and Nini smirk as they saw Ej walking down the hall. "Anything else you want him to do?" Gina asks.

"Why the hell do you guys wanna know now? Ricky asks.

"We wanna know okay," Nini says.

Ricky rolls his eyes and smiles. "Okay fine, I don't know I guess maybe pull my hair, god I love that," Ricky speaks pretty loud.

"Anything else?" Gina asks.

"I don't know, maybe leave marks on me," Ricky smiles. 

"Hey guys," Ej smiles and looks at the three. Ricky's face quickly turned beat red and he looks at Ej with his eyes widened.

"Hey Ej," Gina and Nina say.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ej asks.

"T-the p-play," Ricky stutters out and looks down fast.

"What about the play?" Ej asks.

"You know the part where Troy says he wants it hard and rough from chad," Gina smirks. Ricky quickly throws a glare at her his face still red.

"That's not in the play," Ej says with a smirk.  

"Oh sorry I think Gina meant to say where Ricky wants it hard and rough from y-" Nini tries saying but Ricky quickly covers her mouth. 

"Ricky wants it hard and rough from who?" Ej asks chuckling softly. 

"N-No o-one," Ricky stutters and removes his hand from Nini's mouth. Nini giggles and looks at Ricky. Ricky hid his face in Nini's shoulder and bit his lip.

Ej nods slowly and looks at Ricky. "You okay?" Ej asks. 

"Y-Yep," Ricky mumbles. 

"You sure?" Gina smirks. 

"Y-Yes," Ricky says and looks at Gina. 

"Hey, Ricky can I talk to you?" Ej asks. 

"Y-Yes," Ricky smiles and quickly looks over at Ej. Ej smiles and grabs Ricky's hand, he walks off into the auditorium and Ricky follows. 

"S-So w-what do you want to talk about?" Ricky asks and looks down. 

Ej smirks at the younger boy. "Can you look at me?" Ej asks. Ricky looks up at Ej with a red face and bites his lip. 

Ej smirks and caresses Ricky's cheek. "You know, I know you like me," Ej smirks. 

Ricky's eyes widen and he quickly looks away. "H-How?" Ricky asks. 

"Nini and Gina," Ej says. 

Ricky pouts softly and glares at the floor. "Of course," Ricky mumbles. 

Ej grabbed Ricky's chin and smirked. "I like you too," Ej says and pulls Ricky's face close. Ricky's face filled with a darker blush, at this point, he was a tomato. "God, you look cute when you blush," Ej smirks. Ricky tries to look away but Ej kept a firm grip on Ricky's chin. "Don't look away," Ej says. Ricky bit his lip softly and stared at Ej. "Can I kiss you?" EJ asks. 

Ricky nods quickly and Ej quickly leaned in. Ricky smiles softly and he kisses back. When Ej pulled away, Ricky whines. "You want more?" Ej asks with a smirk. 

"Yes," Ricky says quickly. Ej smirks and grabs Ricky's hand. 

"Not right now, I know if I start I won't be able to stop," Ej says. Ricky pouts and soon crossed his arms. Ej laughs at this and grabs one of Ricky's hands. "So, now our we boyfriends?" Ej asks. 

Ricky glances at Ej and smiles softly. He nods and quickly hid his face in Ej's chest. "Yeah," Ricky mumbles and hugs Ej. Ej chuckles and looks down at Ricky. 

"Finally," Someone yelled. Ej looked up and saw Gina. "I couldn't take any more of Ricky talking about you," Gina smiles. 

"Yeah, it starts to get weird he talks about you fucking hi- OKAY let's stop!!" Ricky yelled interrupting Nini. Ej smirks at Ricky and soon walks toward Gina and Nini. Ricky grabs Ej's hand and follows behind him. 

"Let's go to my house," Ej smirks. Ricky smiles softly and looks over at Gina and Nini. 

"Ej makes sure he can walk, and use protection," Gina yelled making Ricky's face red again. 

"I'll try," Ej yelled back with a smirk.

MEH OKAY I SHIP THEM. AHHHHHH THIS WAS OKAY I THINK. IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE MY EDITOR FOR THIS COOL. I HAVE A 10 PART STORY IF ANYONE WANTS TO EDIT IT THEN YEAH.