Eventually, Harry got up and excused himself, claiming he was tired and wanted to head to bed early. But as he walked by Louis, he gently brushed his hand against his shoulder. Surprised, Louis looked back at him as he walked away, only to see him nodding in the direction of his tent, almost like an invitation. Louis felt himself nodding in agreement and Harry smiled, as he finally turned around to walk to his tent.

Louis waited a few minutes before he cleared his throat and stood up too, "I think I'm gonna head off too."

Everyone said goodnight to him, and though Louis thought he'd played it off well, every single one of them knew exactly what was about to go down.

Louis ended up nearly tripping over several sticks as he wandered in the dark, completely forgetting which tent was Harry's.

"Harry?" Louis whispered out and he nearly jumped when someone grabbed his arm.

"Hey," Harry said.

The moon was shining through the trees perfectly, making Harry basically glow as he smiled at Louis.

"Hey."

Louis decided to make the first move then, leaning up slightly to press his lips to Harry's in a soft kiss.

Harry smiled small against Louis' lips, kissing him back as his hands went to rest on the older boy's shoulders, Louis' now on either side of Harry's face.

"This is about to sound super lame, but you wanna come back to my tent?" Harry mumbled, the two breathing heavily against one another's lips.

Louis just nodded and Harry grabbed his hand, leading him in the direction of his tent and zipping it closed behind them.

Louis sat down on the boy's sleeping bag and Harry reached over to click on his light, giving the tent a soft glow, before he moved to straddle Louis, whose heart was literally beating right out of his chest.

Louis was forced to lay down when Harry kissed him again, his hands resting on the younger boy's hips.

Their tongues soon met and Louis let his hands move down to Harry's ass, just resting them there for now. Until Harry moved back against his grip, then Louis gained the courage to grab and squeeze, pulling their crotches together and making Harry let out a surprised moan.

Harry started to rock his hips against Louis' then, Louis keeping a tight grip on his ass and helping him move.

Louis was so hard in his pants and he felt that Harry was too. He never wanted this moment to end.

"Shit," Harry moaned. "Lou, I want you to fuck me."

Louis felt his dick twitch at that, unbelievably turned on, as he nodded, before pulling Harry back into a heated kiss.

Their shirts were soon off and Harry was panting as he reached down to get Louis' sweatpants off, surprised when he realized he wasn't wearing boxers and his dick was now laying on his stomach.

Harry pushed his nerves aside, as he threw away Louis' pants and then leaned down to lick a stripe up the side of the boy's dick, pulling a gasp from him.

Harry then wrapped his long fingers around it and leaned down again to lick at the tip, before suddenly taking it into his mouth and making Louis moan and reach out to grab at his hair.

"Shit, Harry," Louis groaned, as the boy began to bob his head up and down.

Harry made it look so effortless, taking Louis' dick in his mouth and deepthroating him easily.

Louis groaned every time the tip hit the back of Harry's throat and he knew if this continued, he'd be coming way too soon, so he pulled Harry off and back up into a kiss.