oh wow pt.2

an this is before he lost his quirk(●'◡'●)

Recap:

Ok who is going first?" "I vote mineta!" "ME TOO!" "ME THREE!" "Wait why–!" Before he can finish his protest, he got hit on the back of his head. "Oh my fuckin' god, he fuckin' dead!" "Ok now that's done y'all want to walk to McDonald's and get some food?" Mirio asked. "HELL YEAH!" "DON'T MIND IF I DO!" "MEEEE!"  "alright let's head out!"

–Time skip to when they get their food and hang a little
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So now what are we doing , we still have 5 hours until it start getting dark?ribbitTsu asked  " we can all take a nap , so we can have the energy to play and go on the walk!"  nejire yelled " Nejire please stop yelling people are looking at us." tamaki mumbled "WHO CARES!!!!!!!"  nejire yelled louder.

                          - Time skip to when they are back at mirio house -

"Hey I just realize something, who was that other girl?" "Ah y'all don't know her! welp i finna hit the bed !" "HEY !HEY!  wait up! come on tamaki !!!!!" nejire yelled dragging tamaki away. " they are a weird group of friends." Shouji said  " right" tokoyma agreed " sooooooo what we doing?" " Never have I ever!"sero suggested "who?" todoroki ask ( bless this innocent bean uwu) " BET!" denki yelled "shhhh you dumb nut , you're going to wake them!" hagakure hissed " I think it's too late for him to shut up , look." jirou  jerk her head towards the door, to find tamaki stand there rubbing his arm. " Eh! tamaki , we are so sorry-"  " I-it's fine...I  just came t-to warned you  that m-mirio and n-nejire are very serious about games , s-so keep that in mind." and with that he was back in the room. " man! he is soo manly , for tellling us that!!!"  kirishima beamed. (babey! o(≧口≦)o ) 

                             (yes another)- time skip to when its time to play-

"ummmm where they at tho?" " they seem like some heavy sleepers."  "how-" "Hey! Hey! sorry we are late, we had to get tamaki!"Nejire says while pushing tamaki in the room. (me: bro y'all was just in the next roomヽ(≧□≦)ノ) "  i never agreed to this." tamaki mumbled " tama you know we usually do things together, but if u don't want to-"  mirio pull tamaki in a hug" n-no i'm fine."  tamaki mumbled in mirio shoulder "o-oh ok!"  " Awwwwwwww! that is so fucking cute!" mina fangirled. Tamaki blush harder. " AWWWWW!! he's blushing!" exclaimed Hagakure. " they are so cute and hurry and go out already."  nejire said mumbling out the last comment. " what was that? Nejire?"mirio ask in a  question tone. "I said are ya'll ready!"
 nejire smiled "uh-huh" "Fuck yeah!" Hell yeah!" "yeah!" " ok!ok! Listen y'all can use y'all quirks. To actually get a point , you have to catch them and please don't over do it with the quirks!  Please and thank you ~ SO WHO WANTS TO COUNT?!"  "AS CLASS REP , I GUESS I GO FIRST!" Iida agreed. " alright count to 50 makay? MKAY!" Said Nejire." ok.....1.2.3.4.5.6—" Iida started to count.Class 1-a was running around, they then realized that the big 3 was already hiding. "TIME OUT!" Kaminari called out."20–what?" "How in the fuck ,did they hide so fast?" "What are you– oh shit! Where they go!" "You dumb but, they not going to tell us!" "I am about to start counting, so go hide!" "oh shit!"  Was the response and they ran off to hide.

-time skip to Iida finding everyone in class 1-a(poor todo, he was the first one to get found ;^;) -

"Bro this is cheating!" sero whined. " How IN the Fuck do YOU CHEAT IN FUCKING HIDE AND SEEK!" bakugo yelled. "Yo its almost midnight and we have to do our midnight walk!" Mina whined. " I GIVE UP!!!" Iida signedin defeated. (wow Iida giving up) "WE GIVE UP!!!"Ojiro yelled. "Are You Sure About That?" A voice ask behind them. They turned their head and turn around but they saw no one. "What the fuck!" "we pinky promise!" Mina whined. " ok ok!! cuz i was getting tired of y'all looking like a kid who lost their favorite toy!" mirio said popping out the ground.....Naked. "AHHHHH!" "Mirio put your clothes back on , you're going to flash them to death!" Nejire says while climbing out a tree. "WHAT THE FUCK!" "so wheres tamaki?" midoriya ask. "Oh he's right here!" said mirio pointing at a tree branch."so you mean to tell me, that big bird is tamaki?" Kaminari ask. Mirio laughs and hold out his ams. "No silly he had some chicken wing today and he manifest the wings and feet! come on tamaki!" "He called me a big bird..." "So that's why he was bare foot and you were carrying him on your back." Midoriya says. "Yep!,now let's go on that midnight walk!!" mirio exclaimed.

-Mirio carried tamaki for most of the walk. (with the girls cooing,fangirling,and taking pictures) Then Momo being the class mom she is , she made tamaki some slides.They walked, talked, took pictures,look at the stars, and got scared by a wild animas.But they did have fun.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💗🧡💛💚💙💜🖤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this was so long  and you know ya girl had to have so Miritama but in my book they a little (a lot) oblivious.But you can't tell me they are not cute together. Love ya💗🧡💛💚💙💜 and sorry for the errors!