I love you.

I walk up to the door of the apartment I shared with Jeonghan. I pull out my phone and look at the messages I sent to Jeonghan. It had been about 30 minutes and he still hadn't replied even though he'd read them not even 5 minutes after I sent them.

I sigh and pull out my keys to unlock the door. When I enter the house, I close and lock the door before tossing my keys and phone on the counter. I took a deep breath and headed towards the room that Jeonghan and I shared. I stop right outside of the door, hesitant on opening it.

I stood there for what felt like an eternity before I finally mustered up the courage to turn the job and make my way into the room. Once I entered, I see Jeonghan laying on the bed with the blanket pulled all the way up. I walk closer but duffles freeze when I hear a small sniffle. Huh? I slowly sit on the bed near him and lightly tap him. He stirs a little but doesn't say anything.

"Hannie?"

He frantically wiped his eyes and turned over to face me. When I finally see his bloodshot eyes my heart drops. Had I be so cruel that I'd made him cry? I felt so bad.

"Baby, Hannie," I frantically say and pull him to me. "I'm so sorry. I really am. I got so jealous for no reason."

"No, it's not your fault only," he admits and wraps his arms around me as tears run down his face. "I was equally unbearable. I'm sorry."

"I don't want to fight over anything so stupid ever again." I say and hug him back which patting his head. "Nothing is worth losing you. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Cheolie." He replied.

We sat there and just hugged each other for an hour straight. It was nice just being in the presence of one another. Although it was a stupid fight, I'm glad that we were able to make up. I couldn't imagine my world without him.