𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

*beep beep*

Adaline slams her hand on her alarm clock, not wanting to get up.

Adaline Taylor was not a morning person, especially not after having to move all her things into her Chicago apartment all night, but she makes her self get up anyways knowing she has another big job opportunity ahead of her.

After doing her usual routine, which is a bowl of fruity pebbles, shower & bathroom stuff, she gets dressed for her day. Adaline then calls her best friend Chris then she grabs her bag and heads out.

🌙🌙🌙

After getting settled into a parking spot, an assistant shows Adaline her trailer, which she loves and she can't wait to decorate it.

After being told to arrive in studio in about 10 minutes, her anxiety starts to build. Adaline's not afraid to meet big stars, she's met them her whole life, it's meeting a new cast, new faces she'll be having to work with that scares her a bit.

Adaline takes a deep breath before entering the building to meet her new co stars.

After what seems like forever walking down the halls, she finally spots the door that says Chicago PD.

Adaline opens the door and she's stunned to see everyone looking at her and she quickly clears her throat and says, "hi"

"You must be Adaline Taylor" Matt Olmstead says.

"I hope so. That's what it says on my birth certificate" Adaline jokes and everyone laughs.

"Have a seat next to Jesse"

Adaline finds her seat next to Jesse Lee Soffer, who smiles and says, "Hey. Nice to meet you...again"

Adaline smiles giving the hazel eyed man a handshake and says, "You too"

And from that moment on they became inseparable.

a/n;

😭🤧🥺