𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Jesse parks in his and Adalines spot on set for their first day of shooting season 5. He jumps out of the car and goes to help his pregnant girlfriend out. Adaline rolls her eyes, "Jes, I'm 5 months pregnant. Not handicapped"

"I know. Just let me take care of you"

"Awh, you're so sweet bubba" Adaline smiles then kisses her boyfriend on the cheek.

And before the two would even make a step, everyone starts swarming them with questions and excitement.

ADALINETAYLOR: first day of season 5 😝

2 million likes | 100k comments

"ACTION!!"

Jay and Sam are now at Med, waiting to hear back on news from Will about how the little girl is doing. Sam sighs, covered in the girls blood.

"Hey Sam, how you doing?" Will asks, walking over to his brother and sister in law, pumping some hand sanitizer onto his hand.

"I'm fine, how's the little girl?" Sam says, as she and Jay follow after Will to the nurses desk.

"She's in bad shape. But we're doing everything we can"

"Is she gonna make it?"

"Like, I said. We're doing everything we can"

"We know. What about the other two victims? Are they okay?" Jay asks. Will looks at his family and says, "Walk with me" and then they walk down the hall, "James Pell, the bullet grazed his leg. He's fine, we're just finishing up some paperwork."

"Hey, what about the other victim?"

"She didn't make it. Dead on arrival" Will says, then opens the double doors to the victim who got shot in the leg.

"I gotta sign the papers, or can I go now?" James Pell says.

"Just sit tight" Will says.

"Mr. Pell, we'd like to talk to you about what happened earlier today" Sam says.

"I got shot in the leg, that's what happened" Pell states.

"Did you see the men who shot you?" Jay asks.

"No"

"Not even a quick glimpse?" Sam asks.

"Look, officers, I was just involved in a traumatic incident. I'm still in a state of shock. So, please, no more questions"

Sam looks at Jay then back at Pell and says, "Okay. We'll get your contact info and call you later"

"CUT!!"

"Addi, congratulations" Nick says, going to side hug the pregnant girl so he didn't get the fake blood on him. Adaline smiles, "thanks Nick"

"You guys are gonna be great parents"

authors note;

🥹🥹🥹