I've seen him change around me and I've seen the side of him that no one got to see. Hunter became my world and I never want hi to leave. I will always need him, no matter what happens, nothings going to separate us. I now know how much he really cares and how much of me has changed just because he saw what was going on and what needed to be seen by me.

"Tristan, I love you so much. I really don't care how long we've been together or how long you've even fucking known me, I love you so much and if you left me I don't know what I would ever do."

"Well that is never going to happen. I love you Hunter. let's go to bed for now okay? We can get the other two to talk tomorrow. We will all talk."

"I don't think that's a great idea..."

"Hunter, if we leave it unsaid this won't go away, I know Grey has somethings to say to me and Phillip and I know it's not going to be sweet and sugar coated. I'm okay with that, I know I have to listen to him too. And I think that you should talk to Phillip, I think it would help him."

"Can we talk about it tomorrow?" I nod my head and stand up, reaching my hands down for Hunter, only for him to stand up and pick me up, carrying me out the door and down the stairs.

"Where are we going?"

"I want food, and your stomach was grumbling while you were talking. Not to mention before everything happened we had sex, and we just ran for hours straight."

"But-"

"Tristan, food. Is. A. Priority." His face I still somewhat sad, I think mines too.

"I love how we just opened up again and let our fricken hearts out to each other, and you are souly focused on food."

"I'm focused on you getting food."

"Hunter." he kisses my head softly as he carries me to the kitchen, setting me onto the counter and walking to the fridge. Both of us in only shorts as he grabs ice-cream from the fridge. Handing me a spoon as he just digs into it, eating the strawberry ice cream out of the tub, looking up at me as I laugh only for him to start laugh too.

eventually half of the tub is devoured and it's around seven AM. I don't think we are sleeping today, we made our way out of the kitchen and to the couch somewhere in time to cuddle and talk again s we suck on ice-cream. No one really paid attention to us thankfully, and we could enjoy ourselves again.

"I think next time we take a break from reality, we go west."

"What's out west?" I ask as Hunter plays with my hair.

"I was thinking Washington, a lot of woods again of course, but rent a cabin out west somewhere during the rainy season to just get away. I mean, we don't have a whole lot of things to do. We would definitely go to a fair though, and then a open lot movie festival, just chill in the truck and watch movies for hours on end We could maybe take Lou with us if you want. I know she hasn't really ever been off the land, she'll go into town but she doesn't get to travel around the States like dad does. Whatcha think?"

"I think you should tell me next time before you plan full details for a trip." I say laughing out, almost chocking on my ice cream. "But I think that would be great. If you can find the time in between training and Alpha stuff that your dad has you doing."

"Don't even start to tell me about all that stuff." Hunter kisses me softly before eating ice cream off of my spoon instead of his, which I think he lost.

"HUNTER!"

"What?"

"That is my spoon!"

"SO?"

"Boys? What are you two doing up still? Did you two even sleep?" Mary is standing infant of the couch staring at us as we eat ice cream.

"Nope." Hunter mumbles making me giggle.

"What on earth...is that the only thing you've two eaten?"

"I wouldn't say eaten, more like snacked on for a few hours."

"Hunter stop being a smart ass."

"MY word. Hunter, listen to your boyfriend once in a while, it'll get you out of less trouble. I'm making a full meal for the both of you so maybe you actually eat something!" Mary runs off as Hunter and I laugh at her panic.

"the fact that you two can eat like that and keep abs amazes me." Sarah! I look up to see Sarah now smiling at us, I look at Hunters shirtless body and then mine and then I shrug.

"I don't know how I do it either..." She just rolls her eyes and sits in a chair close to me.

"So, how was your guy's weekend?"

"...Interesting...."

"How so?"

"Well I fucked the living shit out of my boyfriend if that's what you're wondering."

"HUNTER!" I scream at him as Sarah laughs.

"What?"

"Oh my god you two."

"Hunter, you can't just say You fucked me!" I start to move my self upwards to yell at him but all he does is laugh.

"Why?"

"Because it's embarrassing sometimes."

"Oh...really?"

"Yes."

"Then you won't like this...."

"What do-"

"I FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND THIS WEEKEND EVERYONE! I MARKED HIM TOO AND HE FUCKING LOVED IT!"

-------------------------

and with that I will leave us here. I got really emotional with writing this chapter but I wanted to really show how people can get set back over the smallest things and still get better afterwords.

I really wanted to show with Tristan and Hunter that Hunter was a problem, and he was the cause of somethings, but I wanted to also show how much he changed so he could have a future with Tristan and how much he really did always care for Tristan.

And I wanted to show how Tristan's realized over time that Hunter changed him nd helped him through everything. even if it started by saving him in the woods and getting him away from his father, and taking baby steps to get to Tristan. And sometimes all it takes to save someone is one baby step. One small saying or act.

I hope that you see how these two have changed throughout he story, how Hunter has shown his true colors and how he's changed to care and love and not care what people think of him. And how Tristan went from a ver shy and mentally unstable person to someone who has started to overcome their demons and how he's gotten better, how he learned to love and how he's accepted everything.

Thank you for reading, vote, comment, and share. If you have any questions about any characters, chapters, plots, or anything in general please comment so I can answer!

I love you all!