Intro

Off to the far side of a large city, there's a huge laboratory. It had been around for decades, and the experiments in it were never supposed to harm the subjects of the experiments. Because of that, even the fiercest beasts would be neutral in the testing areas.

Until, one day, the kindest scientist was murdered in his sleep, and a gangster acted like the scientist he'd killed. The gangster took a bunch of random chemicals to the laboratory, combined them, and, when no one was looking, swapped his chemical mixture with the test solution, in the hopes of killing multiple animals.

When the mixture was injected into some animals, the animals who'd been injected with it went berserk. The scientists who'd injected them with the mixture were frantic, trying to figure out what was wrong.

When the chaos had subsided, all the animals who'd been injected were unconscious. Except for a tiny house cat, who looked like she was made of neon.

The scientists were astounded. Around them, the animals who were injected were also turning into neon structures. One by one, the animals were waking up.

Except, "animals" was an understatement. That day forward, the neon-structured animals were known as Neomals.

Until the gangster brought his gang in and blew up the laboratory, again in the hopes of killing multiple animals, and this time the Neomals as well. They did succeed in killing animals, but came nowhere near harming the Neomals. Their neon-structured skins had protected themselves from the explosion, but their cages were destroyed. The Neomals were free.

Now, here's the question: Are you up to fighting past the gang to survive and thrive, or will you submit to the threat the gang poses to the Neomal Gathering?