Christian is over !

In the cemetery , two days after the burial of her uncle , she remains standing in front of the cross of Chomei . A chapel is hung on its cross . It was her Christmas present that Yukia had given her . It was Christmas Eve and a family dinner , Yukia looks at the calendar with joy .

Yukia : Hey uncle Chomei ! It's christmas tomorrow ! You can't wait ?

But her uncle did not listen to her , he murmurs to himself .

Chomei : Maybe...is the last christmas for me...

Yukia : Your last what ?

Chomei : Nothing ! I say just it's the last cup of juice for me !

The next day is Christmas day and all the family had opened their gifts . Grandfather Wataru who distributed the gifts . One is badly packaged ; pieces of tape are everywhere .

Wataru : Ok ! This is the last...hum...it's for who ?

Yukia : It's mine ! For Chomei !

She gives her gift to her uncle .

Yukia : Here...Merry christmas !

Chomei unwrapped the gift . She gave him a wooden rosary .

Yukia : You liked it ? I made it myself ! These pearls too !

Chomei : Well...Thank you , Yukia...I will wear it...until the end of my life .

Back in the present , behind her , Sakura , Tina-Lin and Nadeshiko were there .

Sakura : Yukia ?

Yukia : What ? What do you want , Sakura ?

Sakura : Yuu-chan...Since the death of you uncle , you do not come to school or church...We worries for you .

Tina-Lin : We pray all for you .

Yukia : And so ? You still believe in God ?

Nadeshiko : What ?

Sakura : You say what ?

Yukia turned , her eyes filled with tears .

Yukia : My family and i , we have much praying for my uncle to heal from his cancer ! But nothing is miracle ! I understand that God the all Powerful does not exist !

Her friends were stunned by her words .

Nadeshiko : Why did you say that ?!

Sakura : Yukia !

Tina-Lin tries to calm her friend down with the gospels .

Tina-Lin : Yukia...

Yukia claps the hands of Tina-Lin who was holding the holy bible in her hand , she dropped it and the bible fell straight into a layer of snow .

Yukia : Shut up ! I don't want heard something from the Holy bible anymore ! CHRISTIAN IS OVER !

Yukia runs out of the cemetery , crying . Sakura was trying to follow her .

Sakura : Yukia ! Wait !

But Nadeshiko prevents her .

Nadeshiko : Let her go , Sakura...It's her choice..if she won't anymore take Jesus for Lord...

She worries about her best friend .

Sakura : Yukia...

Tina-Lin picked up her bible , she remained saddened by Yukia's decision . Since then that day , Yukia abandons Christianity , she throws herself into sins ; she watches anime , reads manga , plays video games like many other small town teenagers do , and has become lazy and very greedy .