Mew Moonlight , soldier of God

Suddenly a dazzling light shines in the sky , this light blinded the demon and Yukia . At the same time , the strange light caught the attention of someone who was nearby . This person ran to where Yukia and Zozo were . Meanwhile , when Yukia opened her eyes again , she is now on a golden path , the same as last time .

Yukia : Huh ? What ?

Something caught her attention coming from above . Raising her head to the sky , a spherical glow descended gently to the girl's hands . The small luminous ball disappears revealing a golden stone in the shape of an oval , it is engraved with a cross . Yukia looked at the stone , or rather a pendant , for a few seconds , then she understood its use .

Yukia : I got it !

She lifted the Saint Pendant to the sky .

Yukia : Mew mew Moonlight ! Metamorpho-sis !

Yukia then transformed into Mew Moonlight . Her long black hair changes to brunette , her clothes in a peculiar uniform and cat ears and tail have grown out . Once the transformation was done , Mew Moonlight looked at herself . She can't help to be surprised .

Moonlight : Huh ??? What just happening to me ?! I transformed ?! I have a tail now ?! This is...amazing !

The stranger whose light brought them here saw the scene of this birth .

??? : This girl...she is...

Zozo growled in anger . Mew Moonlight turned to him .

Moonlight : Zozo ! You better leave my friend's body right now ! I am Mew Moonlight , soldier of God ! And in the name of the Lord Jesus , go back to Hell !

To be continued...