The status of the four archangels

The sun was rising slowly , the birds were singing and the small town of Christianville was awakening . The locals get up lazily to go to work like every morning . In one of the houses in a still sleeping neighborhood is inhabited by the Shiori family . Little Yukia Shiori , 4 years old , cried out .

Yukia : Aaaaahhh ! Okii ! Big sister !

She called her older sister screaming , because her parents are not at home , but her older sister is not there either . The girl had a nightmare , in her dream , she found herself in the middle of the war. They were tall, winged with very pure white feathers , armed with a sword , their faces were not revealed because they all shine , their skin also shines and they are myriads and myriads , which it was impossible to count. Machi , Yukia's other sister, enters her room .

Machi : Yukia ? What's wrong ?

Yukia : I have this nightmare again ! They peoples with a big white wings fights each others ! They are million and million ! All of them have a sword for weapon !

Her sister tried to console her. In the martenelle , Yukia is in her usual corner drawing two winged characters similar to the one that Yukia saw in her nightmare , but they have in their hand an instrument . One was blowing a very special instrument into the Bible ; the trumpet . And the second plays a golden harp . Her classmate Sakura Shiori watched her with curiosity, without Yukia noticing that she was behind her .

Sakura : You draw what ?

Her friend jumped in fear and immediately hid her drawing.

Yukia : Nothing !

Sakura : Can i see ?

Yukia : No ! Go away !

Sakura : Oh , okay...

The school day ends , Yukia followed Sakura , Nadeshiko and Tina-Lin without asking before . They stop in front of a green door , the little house where the girls were located is right next to the only church in the small town .

Yukia : What are we doing there ? Who lives there ?

Nadeshiko : It's the pastor Kozo Aikawa and his wife Yuriko Aikawa who lives there ! They are religious respect in the christian community .

Sakura : Yeah ! Everyone know these olds couple ! And they are my grandma's friends !

Nadeshiko knocked on the door , an old man opened it . He wore a black shirt , brown pants and has a wooden rosary around his neck .

SakuNadeTina : Hello M.Aikawa !

Mr.Aikawa : Hello kids ! Yuriko is not there , she is go to shopping . You not to go come back your home after school ? What can i do for you ?

Nadeshiko : We want you read the bible for us !

Mr. Aikawa accepted with kindness , he read them the children's bible and taught them all , then the little girls and the priest took together . During all these minutes , Yukia only pretends , even having learned something about the Christian religion , she still does not understand . For the past few minutes , she's been drawn to something inside the house . She enters the house secretly without the others noticing , she walks to the living room where the object to which she is drawn is located without any explanation . On a bedside table there was a statuette of a winged young man in armor similar to the Roman slaying a dragon . Yukia looks at him admiringly .

Yukia : Wow ! Who's it ?

Yukia took the statue and showed it to the priest .

Yukia : Sorry ! But who is this young men ?

M.Aikawa : Ah , him ? It's archangel Michael . He is the leader of the army of God and he more strong than others angels in the Heaven kingdom . His name mean : ''Who is like God '' .

Yukia looked at the statue she still has in her hands , her eyes sparkling with admiration .

Yukia : He is soo cool !

Sakura : What abot him ?

Nadeshiko : And this one ?

Tina-Lin : And that one ?

Sakura held in her hand a statue of a young winged man who blows with a trumpet . That of Nadeshiko , a young winged man who holds a fish in his hand . and Tina-Lin , an almost similar statue but the winged figure held a ball of fire in his right hand and in his left hand a sword .

Mr.Aikawa : The archangel with a fireball is Archangel Uriel . That one with a trumpet is Archangel Gabriel . And him with a fish is Archangel Raphael . Gabriel is the messenger of God , his name mean ; God is my strenght . Raphael is the doctor and saint patron of the travelers , his name mean ; God Heals . And Uriel is the archangel of wisdom and the guardian of Eden garden , his name mean ; Fire of God .

Yukia : I gues...we must put them back..

Mr.Aikawa : No , you can keep them .

YukiSakuNadeTina : Really ??! Yay ! Thank you !

Later , the little girls went home .

YukiSakuNadeTina : Bye , Mr.Aikawa !

Mr.Aikawa : Bye , kids ! Be careful !

The pastor had hope for Yukia, Sakura, Nadeshiko and Tina-Lin.

Mr.Aikawa : These little girls...will someday under God's authority . Guide and protected by angels and become a saints warriors...

It is from this day , Yukia is more and more fascinated by the angels of God . It was to this day that she decided to join Christianity , every day and night , Yukia was praying . Before her day starts , before eating , before class starts and before going to bed . She loved making drawings , most commonly representing angels , often Jesus Christ and sometimes the most famous saints . Yukia grew up believing the Lord Jesus with all her heart and soul , today Yukia is 13 years old .