7

liyah poveditedsame night

liyah pov
edited
same night

"i like u" i heard those words come out of kd mouth.

"naw i'm playing. i'm finna go back to my room tho. sweet dreams" he said then walked off after kissing my cheek.
~
next morning

i woke up this morning with cramps. i looked down and seen i had an accident.

their was nobody ta help me so i just sat their and cried.

i heard the door click meaning somebody came in who had a key.

kentrell.

he walked in with shopping bags. then he seen me and walked over after dropping the bags.

"u good" he asked after seeing the blood but i didn't reply.

he took my clothes off and wrapped a towel around me.

he then carried me and put me on the bathroom sink. he ran the bath water and walked out.

i got in the bath relived.
~
i was out the shower and i walked out to new sheets sitting on the bed.

he must of got some from downstairs.

sitting on the bed with the sheets was a note
~

i've been treating u wrong and i apologize. i overreacted when u went thru my phone. and i also chose brianna over u. i went to the store ta get u some of those paper things and stuff. hope u forgive me.
~

i wiped a tear that had dropped.

i looked through the bags on the floor. i opened some fendi moon boots. it was also another note.

*lets not act like dearra outfit was bomb😍*~i got u some moon boots ta let u know i'll go to the moon and back for u

~
i got u some moon boots ta let u know i'll go to the moon and back for u. and when the moon come out ima eat yo. that was kd faggot ass my bad.

i started laughing. first of all both they handwritings shitty as hell.

i didn't get a chance to go thru the rest of the bags because kentrell walked thru the door and handed me a bag.

" i ain't know what pads ta get so i got any kind" he stated while sitting on the desk with his eyes hanging low.

"u smoking this early in the morning" i said while rolling my eyes.

"say i ain't even tryna argue right now" he said while running his hands down his face.

he right. i should be thanking him.

"thank you" i said while getting off the bed.

"naw thank you for forgiving me" he said looking in my eyes.

i walked in between his legs and gave him a hug.

" i love" he said while putting his hand under my chin.

"i love you too" i replied.

he was about to kiss me but i stopped him.

"don't u gotta girl" i asked.

he laughed. "naw i dropped ha. for u" he said then kissed me.

and i kissed back.

vote,comment,and follow me