Chapter 2: Being Catgirl

This is what Sarah looks like when dressed as Catgirl, drawing isn't mine if you were wondering.

Sarah/ Catgirl's P.O.V

Tonight Selena and I are going to rob a museum, it has this really expensive jewel on display that Bruce Wayne the famous billionaire donated at a charity auction to the museum and we're going to steal it. Selena's showed me photos and trust me it is one large rock and it does not surprise me that Bruce Wayne owned it.

It's about nine pm now and the museum closed at seven pm so me and Selena are about to head inside.

"Ok time to go in" she states heading for the roof with me following behind her.

We open a window on the skylight and tie a rope just to get down but we still need an escape route in case a certain dynamic duo show up and knowing something as valuable as this diamond they will.

"There it is" she says looking at the diamond and might I say it's so pretty I'd love having that on a bracelet

"Wait" I whisper a Selena nearly walked in lasers that trigger the alarms

"What?" She questioned as I pulled out a can of spray and sprayed the area revealing laser motion sensors

"Huh and people call you a master jewel thief" I comment heading for the diamond, but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"What?" I asked in a hushed tone turning to face her

"There" she said pointing to boxes but I know they are motion sensors so I took out a small EMP emitter that disabled them and continued towards the diamond.

"Hmm" she sounds, smiling at me as I walked towards the diamond without needing to dodge the lasers since I turned them off with the EMP emitter. Once I got the diamond I hear a woosh through the air behind me and duck in time to miss a batarang that could probably knock me out, then I here a laugh as the famous boy wonder lands in front of me.

"Nice reflexes Cat" he comments with that stupid smirk as Batman comes out of the shadows to take on Cat Woman

"Cheers Rob" I reply and we immediately start fighting, I'm not going to toy with him like mum does with Batman I find it way easier and entertaining to just kick his ass.

"So can't you just make this easier for both of us and let me and Cat Woman go?" I asked as I threw a punch at his head

"You know I can't do that Cat" he replied as he went to punch me in return

"And after all the time we've known each other" I sighed before grabbing his arm and flipping him over me and making him that on the ground with a large thud.

"Maybe next time Bird Brains" I said as I crouched in front of him with the diamond in my hands, he goes to get up but I kissed him on the noise causing him to blush and lose focus and I quickly pushed him back onto the ground and ran to get Selena.

I turn to see Selena is heading for the exit and Batman is heading after her, I just walk knowing she can take him on. They begin fighting almost exactly like me and Robin except she kisses Batman full on the lips which he willingly kisses back and then she knocked him out.

"Well don't you have some explaining to do when we get home" I comment to her as we head for our bikes that we hid in the bushes and drove home.

*Later*

"So you and Batman huh?" I ask sitting down on the couch holding one of the cats in my lap

"It's complicated, he's complicated" she replied while blushing