Although her story sounded believable I wanted to do more investigating before deciding whether I believed it or not.

"Guys come on. I really think we're being a bit too much. What if all this was just some crazy coincidence." I voiced in hopes that they would stop hating on her for the wrong reasons.

I know Tess seems a bit... Weird, but we can't accuse her for cheating without any proof.

"Jaylen. I saw her with my own eyes. I bet you that's her boyfriend." Valeria argued in a not so quarrelsome way.

I knew she wasn't lying, but what if this was all a misunderstanding. So I came up with an idea.

"Okay. Let me go greet her and see what happens." I said "Valeria would u please join me."

We both left the table and made our way to the counter stools where Tess sat with her friend.

"I hope she cheating. I'm taking a video just in case." Kiana deviously added.

"Yeah, great idea" Aniyah agreed.

***
Tess

"Bae, it's so nice of you to bring me here." I said to Rob.

Why the heck would he bring me to a diner on our fourth date.

Rob is one out of the million other boyfriends I have. He's also one of the cutest guys,but my top prize is Jackson. He's the black sheep in my drove of white sheep.

Literally.

I'm even planning our wedding already. I love him so much it's crazy. I know what I'm doing right now is a horrible example to use as a showcase of our love, but it actually shows that I love him so much that I'd cheat on him.

"It's a pleasure babe." Rob said as he came in for a kiss.

Yuck, no.

I said to myself as I shoved his face away from my wonderful and beautiful one.

"Save the kisses for later on tonight." I said to make it seem as if I at least cared. "You always say that. Then when we get to that moment you complain and say you're tiered." Rob complained, but I didn't give a fuck.

"Okay I'm sorry then. Don't be all dramatic. It doesn't suit you. Just-"

"Hey Tess"

***
Valeria

"Hey Tess" Jaylen greeted once we arrived to the bar and stools.

Tess truly disgusted me. She knew what she was doing is wrong, but she went on with it after she even saw that I knew about her other boyfriend.

"Jaylen." She said in fake excitement. "What are you doing here?" She said as she nervously began scanning the dinner. I'm guessing she wanted to check if Jackson was with us.

"So... Is Jackson with you or are you alone?" She asked. I wanted to laugh at her so bad. She looked like someone who just came from smoking some illegal drugand heard that the police were around the area.