My lover jeff the killer: Chapter 8

I woke up the morning sun hit my face and woke me up. I looked next to me and Jeff was sleeping I put my hand on his face feeling his soft skin. Than I tapped his nose.

He woke up slowly and gave me a soft smile. "Morning my love." I said smiling. "Morning I love you." I said the same and I gave it a peak on the cheek and got up and got dressed. I was naked. He did the same and I said "come with me im going to school one last time and this time. It'll be fun." I smiled evilly and so did he and we grabbed hands and we ran to the window and jumped out making it smash. We ran like never before. Laughing and smiling so much my face hurt.

No ones POV

They reached the school and Jane said "look through the window and when I nod smash in and kill everyone." He nodded and she went in she felt so nice She felt so free a badass. She opened the door of the cafeteria. She walked to where she always sit and sat down. Immediately the snob rich kid said "where were you with your ugly boyfriend." "nawww I was just killing your mother." He said "WHAT?!!?!" And I nodded toward Jeff and he crashed thought the window.

"Hello love." She said everyone turned around and stared at him even Carl. While he stared She grabbed my pocket knife and pulled his hair and tilted his head back and slashed his throat he looked at her in despair while he went down blood coming out of his neck. She laughed so madly and hard that Jeff did the same. And he started killing students.

So much love in her eyes. She started doing the same killing everyone so painfully. They were running around like crazy he took the left side and I took right then I looked behind at the cafe ladies. "HELPPPP!!!" They screamed but Jane quickly slashed their tongues and than put all three of their heads in the boiling water.

"Jane." He said all the kids died. "What????" She let the cafe ladies and they dropped their face burned. He looked at her shocked my body was changing. Her hair turned long and black and curves were the same just a little smaller, belly got flat. Eyes were changing she could feel it. "What color are my eyes!!!" She said super happy and excited. He smiled and went toward me and held my chin "their black all over and my color pupil. So beautiful." And he leaned in for a kiss. He bent down and almost made her fall but he grabbed her hip and back and held her their enjoying it more than anything. She put her hands over his neck and pulled him closer.

Please comment ana vote. /./ ⚡️👑😎