My lover jeff the killer: Chapter 6

No ones POV

"Mother I'm home." Maria yelled walking into her house "MAMA???" She looked around expecting to see her mom there.

Its weird she usually greets me. She thought looking around.

"Moth......" She stopped and found her mother she was on the ground almost beat to death bruised eyes nose and hands. Blood coming out of her nose and eyes. "MAMA!!!!! WHO DID THIS TO YOU.?" "That would be me."

She turned around and saw her step father sitting on a rolly chair. Smoking a cigarette. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TO HER YOU BASTARD." He looked at her pissed and got up and punched her in the stomach. She bit him in the leg he punched her off of him. Than she punched him in the face, but he picked her up by her hand and leg and smashed her against the glass table.

Blood came out of her nose she was badly injured. The step father grabbed Maria by the neck and lifted her up choking her. She tried slapping and kicking and punching but it was no use she was dying her vision and her strength getting weak. "J-Jeff." she said in a dying voice and all of a sudden something stabbed her father and he dropped her falling to the ground in the kitchen. She started coughing hard struggling to get air.

"Here." He said giving her the cup. She shook her head and pointed at her abused mother "please give her the potion she's badly injured." "So are you." He said being stubborn. She looked at him with those eyes and he went toward her mother and gave it to her.

Her father got up from the kitchen and grabbed a knife and was about to stab Jeff but something happened to her and she saw everything in slow motion her blood was burning and her muscle ache to kill. A craving for stabbing and blood on her hands suddenly kicked in.

She smiled and grabbed a knife from the floor and she went toward him and started stabbing him. Laughing and stabbing she enjoyed it so much. Too much.

When she was finished she dropped the knife. He was all cut and molded his throat slashed and his stomach open. She gained her mind back she looked at what she did. "What happened?" Her step father died from her hand his blood on her hands. "What did I do?" And she looked at Jeff who was more surprised than he smiled. "You are truly my love." She smiled and fainted he grabbed her on time.

Please comment and vote. *.* 🎩👑💌💓