3. Not Giving Up!

@milkyandwink posted a picture. 

He fell asleep on my bed! He's lucky he's cute

@chimchim, @imjacksonwangfromchina and 1,490,011 saw this post. 

@Imjacksonwangfromchina: cute.

@Park.J: So cute!

@Ihatemen: He's the only guy I like.

@milkyandwink: @ihatemen XD

@user11: He's so fucking CUTE!!!

...

I need to do something, first, don't make anyone sense the fact that something is wrong. 

Two, take care of your pets because even if you die at least you had fun with them.

Three, find where the hell that asshole of a soul-taker is. 

I, for some reason, kept on looking at the user, Park.J. 'Who the hell is that? Wait... Why does it matter?'I just ended up shrugging it off. 

I was changing since my friends from uni, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Moon Byul-yi but we call her moonbyul (MAMAMOO) and Kim Hyun-ah (Currently a soloist) 

Since it was winter, I decided to wear something cute, warm and comfy. 

I put a leash on Wink and put Milky in a pet carrier since no way in hell is she gonna walk, she's too much of a princess

I took my phone and made sure I put my cars' keys in my handbag

I took my phone and made sure I put my cars' keys in my handbag. I actually have a car- correction multiple ones. I just like walking to work and uni since they are close.  

I left and went to the apartment's garage to pick a car. I just ended up picking my black G-Wagon.

Since Wink and the cat carrier are both small, I was able to put them both at the front. 

After a little while I reached a small cafe, where I was meeting the guys.

Moonbyul immediately ran to my car, opened the door for the passenger's seat, taking my pets and walking away while acting like I don't exist. 

"Nice to see you again as well!" I yelled at her sarcastically as she just continued ignoring me. 

"Don't worry I miss you!" Hyuna said as she walked up to me and hugged me. I obviously hugged her bag because, well she's Hyuna, she's the best.

"It's nice that we're involved in this conversation!" Yoongi exclaimed sarcastically as he spread his arm for a hug.

I ran up to  him and hugged him tightly. A lot of people might think he's rude or like seriously cool but in reality, he's one soft cat. 

"I don't think your boyfriend would approve of this Yoongi." Namjoon chuckled out making me look at a blushing Yoongi in shock.

"BOYFRIEND!?!?" Moonbyul, Hyuna and I yelled in sync shocked. 

"Yeah..." He answered while scratching the back of his neck. "That's why I wanted to meet here. He's in the cafe." He continued.

I took milky from Moonbyul and started heading towards the cafe, if his boyfriend is an asshole like his ex girlfriend I'm gonna stab a bitch. 

And no, Yoongi is not bi he's gay, he figured it out when he was dating his ex but she wasn't very nice about it, she blackmailed him into staying and started abusing him. 

Since then I've  super protective of Yoongi, he was there at my worst times so i'm gonna do the same, no one's hurting my bff without passing by me. 

I went in with Joonie and Yoonie tailing behind us. I stopped at the entrance and looked at Yoongi as if asking him where his boyfriend is.

He pointed at a guy who was sitting at the corner of the room. He had orange hair and you could see his face radiating hapiness as the fairy lights upove him were shining on his face.

He saw Yoongi with us and waved over with a heart smile.

This guy isn't human...

This guy's the fucking sun, well, actually, brighter than the fucking sun.

We went towards him and he imediatly got and bowed in front of us.

"Hello! I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope! But my real name is Jung Hoseok. 

This has got to be the cutest thing ever there's no way in hell this guy can even hurt an ant for god's sake.

"Nice to meet you I'm Kang (Y/N)! This is my cat Milky and my dog Wink!" I introduced with a bright smile.

"I'm Namjoon. It's nice to finally meet you Hoseok, I've heard a lot about you from Yoongi." Namjoon stated as he looked over at a blushing Yoongi.

"I'm Moonbyul. Let's get along well!" Moonbyul smiled as she pat Yoongi's back.

"I'm Hyuna, the normal one in the group, nice to meet you." She said as she waved a bit.

Just then we heard a bark and looked down to see a frowning dog.

"Oh yeah! This is my dog, Mickey!" He beamed as he picked it up and hugged it. They're total opposites. 

We sat down and ordered some drinks and snacks. We were chatting peacefully until I decided to look around to spot the one and only, Park Jimin. 

He was sitting alone while other girls just drooled looking at him. He was reading so you hoped he hadn't noticed you.

Oh boy were you wrong.

He looked up and stared straight into your eyes, as if he's looking right through you and into your soul.

Who am I kidding he's a soul-taker he probably is looking at your soul, to him that is all that matters of you, your soul.

He suddenly got up and walked towards you. Your eyes widen and you look at him pleadingly as if to tell him to not come your way.

He just looked at you and smirked. Just as he reached the table, he stopped for a second. You'd think he's say something but the reason that he stopped was because Mickey was holding him back by biting the back of his pants from the bottom.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Hoseok apologized as he picked up Mickey, away from Jimin.

"It's OK! It's a cute dog anyways so it doesn't matter." He said as he waved goodbye and went up to the counter.

Oh right, I forgot, the counter is right next to our table. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1076 Words