Chapter 30

I wake up in an empty bed, the sun is shining through the windows. I sit up and rub my eyes. Harry isn't in the room but the scent of pancakes fills the house. I grab a small blanket and wrap it around me as I make my way towards the kitchen. I see a shirtless Harry flipping pancakes. He looks up at me and a smile appears on his face.

"Good morning beautiful" he says in a raspy mornig voice,

"Good morning." I smile back. My feelings of content are soon replaced with anxiety for what the future has in store. Harry brings over a plate piled with pancakes and drenched in syrup and hands it to me. I attempt to eat but I feel uneasy about everything.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?" he looks up casusally.

"I'm afraid. What are even doing?" I ask desperatly.

"Afraid of the pancakes? Why?" he attempts to lighten the mood.

"No i'm serious Harry. What of Zach's men find us?" I ask.

"They won't" he answers simply

"How do you know? And what about me? Eventually my parents are going to find out that I'm gone and they are going to try and find me, what if they call the police? What if Liz finds out? What if-"

"Baby relax. I know this is overwhelming for you and I hate myself for getting you involved but we need to hide out here for a while. I'm going to keep you safe." he reassures me.

"Ok." I reply, not knowing what else to say.

I know this is really short and I haven't updated in a million years I'm horrible I'm so so sorry but thank you if you're reading this I'll get my act together and do something with this fic soon I promise.