Chapter 28

HARRYS POV

"I'll go with you." I say to him as calmly as I can considering I want to rip fucking head off.

"That's what I though." Zach smirked putting the gun away.

"Just let me grab a couple things." I say to him. He nods and waits at my door. I quickly sneak into the bedroom where Roxy is sleeping. I open my closet and dig for my old gun. Once I find it I grab a jacket and some cash.

"Harry?"

I look over to see Roxy rubbing her eyes. I can tell she's half asleep.

"Roxy listen to me. Zach is here I need to go with him for a while but I'll be back soon I promise. Just go back to sleep ok?" I tell her.

"No you can't go with him he'll hurt you!" she raised her voice.

"Shhh! Just go back to sleep I'll be back I promise. I love you." I say and quickly make my way back out to where Zach is.

"Ok I'm ready." I say.

"Good." He says. I follow him out to his car and everyone gets in.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. He chuckles.

"We're moving upstate." he says.

"You can't make me do that!" I yell.

"Oh but I can." he replies pulling into the old warehouse where he hides all the drugs. "We need to grab some more supplies before we go." he says.

He gets out of the car and the other guys follow him.

"Styles! Lets go!" he yells.

I follow them to the door. Zach pulls out his key chain, attempting to find the key to unlock the door.

'Now. Do it Now' I think to myself.

I look around and there's no one in sight. I quickly pull out my gun and shoot Zach first. The Bullet goes right through his back and he immediately falls to the ground his men pull out guns so it's now 2 against 1.

I shot one of them and the other goes to help Zach. I make a run for it. I Know for sure Zach is dead and the other one is seriously injured. I only had two bullets left so I couldn't even shoot the other guy. I run all the way to the nearest gas station. I left my cell at home so I had to use the pay phone. I called Roxy's cell.

"Hello."

"Roxy I need you to come to the gas station on 3rd street and come get me."

"Ok i'll be there in 5 mins."

ROXY POV

I quickly hang up the phone my heart is beating so fast I think it might explode. I grab my keys and rush out to my car.

I drive the fastest I have ever driven in my life to the gas station to see Harry sitting on the curb. The second he notices me he runs up and gets into the car.

"What happened?!" I ask frantically.

"Just Drive back to campus I'll explain on the way." he says out of breath.

"Roxy we need to pack up our stuff and get out of here."

"What?! Why!?" I say to him. I can't just leave, I have school and what about my parents. I can't just drop everything and go.

"Because they'll be looking for me." he says.

"Who is they?" I ask.

"The cops, Zach's other men." he tells me and I feel sick.

"Well where the fuck are we gonna go then, Harry?!" I yell as the tears begin to fall down my face.

"I know a place."