Chapter 18

"I want you to move into my dorm."

My mind was racing. Move in with him? Already? Plus what would Liz say? What would my parents say..?

"Harry, I don't know.."

"Why? It will be fine I promise. Plus my dorm is bigger."

"This is kind of a big deal." I began. " what about my parents? What would I tell them?"

"It's not a big deal babe. You don't have to tell them until you're ready."

"Harry I just saw you fighting in the streets! And now you want me to just move in with you?" I said getting irritable.

"Yes and you're also are my girlfriend and you didn't seem to upset about the fighting back at my dorm an hour ago."

I guess he's sorta right but he's being an ass..

"You're so difficult."I sighed

"How about this, i'll move all your stuff in and if you decide that you don't want to live with me anymore then i'll move everything back and I won't bug you ever again." He somewhat smirked.

"Really?"

"Promise." He replied.

"Give me a night to think about it .." I said.

"Deal." He smiled

The waitress brought back our food I was picking at my fries. Harry was talking to me but I was only thinking about moving in with him. I guess it won't be so bad, I could be with him more. Have more privacy.. His dorm is a lot bigger too. Plus he promised to help me move in and out if I wished.

I began to think of all the sweet things Harry has done and how cute his dimples are when he smiled. I really did love him.

"Roxy?" He pulled me out of my daydream.

"Oh! Yeah?" I smiled.

"If you really don't want to move in with me don't feel like you have to. I just ..I really really care about you. I want to have you around always. I want to protect you and be with you. I just.. I love you. So muc-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. Then pulling slowly.

He looked shocked but happy.

"I want to Harry I want to move in with you." I said softly.

HARRYS POV

I don't know what surprised me the most. The unexpected kiss or the fact that she just agreed to move into my dorm with me.

"Really?" I asked making sure she was serious.

"Really." She Responded pressing her soft lips against mine again.

"I-I can move your stuff after class tomorrow." I suggested.

"Perfect ." She smiled.

This is so unlike her. Usually she has to over think everything first.

I know I've kept secrets from Roxy before but I want to try and be an open book from now on. I've never loved anyone like I love Roxy she's my everything. I feel like she's finally starting to open up to me more and actually trust me. Thank god.

"And Harry.." She began. God I loved the way my name sounded when she said it.

"Can I stay tonight too.,?" She asked.

I just laughed.

"Of course! Like I'm gonna say no, you're moving in tomorrow for god's sake!"

She giggled.

I left the money on the table grabbed Roxy'a hand and walked her to my car.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too baby."

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT IM SO BUSY AND STUFF BUT I'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON I PROMISE. LOVEYPU AND THANK YOU.