7. Chocolate ice cream

Start from the beginning

After few minutes i saw aapi coming with maan or should I say aapi was dragging maan toward us.

"Aapi please I don't want to..." He was saying something but stopped when they came to us.

"Hana rahmaan will drop you at your college" aapi said but I saw rahmaan making annoying face.

"Nahi aapi.. I can go by mysel.."
"No Hana.. you never goes college alone. Fathima ahmed ya kareem Bhai hote hi hai tumhare sath" mama said.

I tried to refused but they didn't listen to me and here I was with maan in his car.

********

Author's P.O.V

"Tumne mujhe bataya Nahi( you didn't tell me)" shabana said as she walked inside the house while Riya follow her.

"Kya?(what)" Riya asked

"That your going for shopping"

"I am not going anywhere mama" Riya said with small smirked. Shabana stopped walking and turned toward riya.

"What do you mean? You just said that your going for shopping with Kareem Bhai" shabana said confusingly.

"Yes I said that.. but that was a lie mama"

"What? But why? Why did you lied?" Shabana asked more confused. She didn't understand why Riya lied to them.

"Because I wanted rahmaan to drop hana" Riya replied. Shabana waited for her to continue.

"Mama I want them to spend sometime together... We all know how rahmaan tries his best to escape from hana.. so we will too do our best to bring them both closer" Riya said with smiled and shabana understood what she was saying.

"Your right.. we should" shabana said with smiled.

******

Hana's POV

We were sitting in his car. He was driving silently. He didn't say anything nor I.. 10 minutes passed by like this. My college were 25 minutes away from home. I wanted to talked to him but I didn't know how and what. I started biting my lips.

Hana you should start talking first it was your fault that night you run out of his room without saying anything to him. He must be angry you should apologize.

I told myself and turned to him.

"Your angry?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me for a second and then again looked at the road.

"No I am not"

"Then why don't you talk to me?"

"Because I don't want to" he replied coldly. My eyes start getting wet.

"Maan we can be friends"

"I have enough of friends.. i don't want anymore" he said rudely breaking my heart.

"But I am your old friend" I said pouting. My tear ready to fall.

"But now I don't consider you as my friend"

"Your so rude" I mumbled looking down. my tears started falling.

"And your always a crybaby" I heard him and looked at him. His eyes were still on the road.

"No! I am not a crybaby." I whined wiping my tears

"Yeah I can see" he said mockingly

"I am not crying.. it's just that... my tears doesn't like your words" I said with little sob in a low voice.