Chapter.37

Emily

The next morning I figured I would wake up in Aidens arms but I was wrong when I felt his said of the bed empty. Getting up going to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I walked in the kitchen to see Aiden setting food in plaste plates.

"Morning." I scared him cause he jumped and I laughed.

"Morning and it's not funny." I stop laughing and walked over to kiss his check.

"I got breakfast for us." He smiled at me.

"Thank you I'm so hungry." I sat down at the island and dug in. Once I was finshed I throw my plate away.

"What are we doing today?" Aiden looked up and smirked.

"Shopping, if we are going to be staying here from now on we need furniture and food." Yes we get to decorate.

"Okay im going to shower and get ready." I started walking to the bedroom and Aiden ran up behind me and picked up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Aiden put me down." His was laughing the whole way to the bathroom.

"You think your taking a shower without me?" I smirked at him this time. He put me down and I slowly started to remove my clothes knowing his eye's are on me. Once i stepped in the shower he groaned and took his clothes off and joined me. He was washing me his hands lingered alittle to long down there. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to kiss up and down his neck. His was driving me insane sucking on my boobs, I lined him up at my entrance and pushed down surprising him.

"Damn Em." He moaned and started thrusting in me hard and slow. Oh hell no, I started meeting his thrust and he picked up the paste oh I know him so well. He reached down and started sucking on my boobs again and thrusting harder and harder my walls tightened around him and this time I moaned his name.

"Fuck Aiden." With one last thrust we both come unglued. Once we were dressed we went shopping.

"What color do you like Em?" We were trying to decide which color couch we want.

"I like the black set." He nodded and told the sales guy that's the one we wanted. We walked around and got end tables and kitchen table stuff like that, now we are trying to pick out a comforter.

"I like the silver one." Aiden shook his head no.

"Since you picked the couchs I get to pick the bedding." I hugfed and he picked the white one, while I went to look at stickers to go on the wall. He walked over to me about 15 mins later.

"What are those for?" He pointed to the stickers.

"To go on the walls." He laughed and said something about women. When we finished we went grocery shopping.

By the time we got back home I was exhausted I just want to clasps on the bed and sleep forever.

"Tired?" Aiden ask as we were putting all the groceries away.

"Hell yea." He chuckled and kissed my check.

"Go take a nap I'll order us something later to eat." I pecked him on the lips before running to the bedroom and drifting off in a pieceful sleep.

Hope y'all like it, it's almosted reached the end though:(

Vote

Comment

Fan

Thanks ;)