Example 8

Birthday Party

     Are birthday events in every region the same? Everyone in the world must celebrate birthdays. Birthdays are days that celebrate or commemorate the birthdays of us or others. At that time I celebrated my aunt's birthday in Manado, I was stunned when I learned how the habits of the people of Manado are celebrating their birthdays. How not, the people of Manado are very glaumor when they celebrate a party, at that time I felt insecure because those who came to the party were very beautiful with clothes and makeup that WOW. When I asked my aunt, it turned out that the people of Manado had very different habits from those in my city. Manado people have a habit before they go to a party, they will definitely buy new clothes and go to the salon to support their appearance. Even though at home, they still have a lot of nice clothes. However, according to them the clothes that have been used will not be used anymore. While these habits are very much different from the habits of the people in my city (Pasuruan). If in Manado they have to spend a lot of money for their appearance at a party, then that does not apply in my city (Pasuruan). When I think again it turns out that each region will have different ways or habits, and that is very unique in my opinion.

.
.
.

Writing by Winda Audina Triaini.