Second meeting:Short and not so sweet

"Hey, Mrs. Francesco"
I said as i knocked the door.

"Come in" She said.

I got in. "I just wanted to ask about that backyard residesigning. Do i really have to do that 'cause i just can'-

Cutting my sentence she said "No you don't have to worry about it. I have hired a designer who will work for you but just to make it look real he'll work under your guidance and you just work on Amelia"

"Okay sound's good. " and with that i exited the room.

Today was a saturday. So, I decided to go to my house and grab my belongins. Talk to my parents. Reschedule my appointments or transfer to Dr. Milman in case I'll be staying here which I am. But soon i realised i don't have my car nor do i know how to get out from here.

Just as i was thinking i saw the same tall man from the clinic in the corridor. I called him from distance but he without realising took a left and following him i too entered that room. But to my surprise Mr. Amedeo was sitting there maybe having a video call regarding some business. So, i decided to go away so his eery blue eyes won't catch me. But, he did and signed me with a finger to stay.

I froze at my place and with a minute or two he completed the call and moved towards me.

My heart was racing. But, to my amazement he asked me about my head
and i said that it was better and stormed off the room. But, Matteo was still there picking up the files.

I don't know what was in Matteo that i found familiar and i was okay talking to him.

So i said 'Hey.'

He replied "Yes, ma'am. How may i help you?"

"It's Como. You can call me Como. After all we both work for The Francesco's so we both are colleagues." I tried to crack a joke but failed and instantly came to my matter of concern. "How can i go ou-
Just as i was about to complete my sentence i heard a demanding voice that asked Matteo to bring me to the room and by the look on Matteo 's face i could tell it wasn't good for me.

Amedeo's POV

Today's a saturday.  Off for some people but not for me. Got a shower and i do a regular security check just as i was looking through cctv's i saw her talking to Matteo.  What part of not roaming in the house did she not understand. Just as i was flipping the areas of the house on the screen i heard her saying ''How can i get out of her-? 

My blood boiled as i heard it. As she's here for my sister, whom i love so much and i am ready to pay a fortune for that but she just want to get out of here?  How could she? If it would not have been my sister i would have fired her and made sure she couldn't find a decent job again.

I called for Matteo and he obliged.