chapter 3

Alarm beeped and como woke up and freshened up.

"This is a brand new day and a brand new chance and i will rock it with my miiiighttttt" sang como as she was preparing her tea.

It was 07:00 a.m.and she had to get ready by 09:00 so plenty of time was left.

Sipping her tea she checked her mails and appointments for the day. This was when she dropped her tea and called  susie, her secretary cum friend.

Como: Wake up!!! And mind telling me who in the entire world you are?

Susie: huh? What are you talking about?

Como: You fixed my appointment with Mr. Amedeo and you didn't even bothered to tell me that?

Susie: So what? Isn't this what i regularly do, fix your appointments?

Como: Yeah but this is billionaire of the town?

Susie: So what? He's just your patient. I know you are best at your work. You will get through it. Plus am not coming today. Enjoy your quality time. Byeeee.

Como: But, listen.

And the call ended.

Call ended and she decided to do some research on her hot to handle patient.
It was 8:00 a.m. when she decided to get up from the chair and take bath.

''phew, it will be a long day.'' as she picked out her long burgundy dress and black block heels for work.

Hey lovelies hope you all had a lovely day. Do tell me where you all are from 😊😊😘😘

P.s. The picture on the top is what como wore for work. Tell me how it is? Is her work sense yeah or nah????😊😊😊

Hey peeeps!!
Please give this book a read. I promise it  definitely is wortha read .
And do vote if you like the chapters

Thanks.😍