The MePhones (II)

Start from the beginning

Abilities

Siri

Main page: 

MePhone4S has Siri and is the only one shown having Siri. Siri calls MePhone4S' her master and can manifest objects, as seen in 4Seeing the Future. Siri likes him and treats him with respect.

Talking Hand

MePhone4S has been shown to have a talking hand, shown when he says "talk to the hand" in an episode. The hand says hello. Not much is known why he has this but it has only appeared in Season 1. In Season 2, MePhone4's new hand isn't seen talking anymore. A possible reason was explained in a live stream, where they said, "He cut off his pinkie finger, which was where the hand's brain was." Whether this is canon or just a joke is unknown. It's also unknown if the talking hand has a gender, but he is presumed to be male, like MePhone4S.

 It's also unknown if the talking hand has a gender, but he is presumed to be male, like MePhone4S

MePhone 5
Fade/Basic/Glimmer
White/White/Grey
Lightning Dark Sclera eyes

MePhone5, labeled The Destroyer, was the secondary antagonist of the first season of Inanimate Insanity despite appearing in only two episodes, and he debuted in "Journey Through Memory Lane". His existence was revealed by MePhone4S in The Tile Divide.

Personality

MePhone5, overall, is a very dangerous character who wants to terminate his predecessors for good. He used his abilities to wreak havoc in both parts of Journey Through Memory Lane.

However, despite being dangerous overall, he seems to show some sort of awareness of his actions. This is shown when he tells MePhone4 to let go of the cliff, and then acknowledges that MePhone4 is feeling hurt.

 This is shown when he tells MePhone4 to let go of the cliff, and then acknowledges that MePhone4 is feeling hurt

MePhone 5S
Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer
White/Beige/Beige
Lightning Dark Sclera eyes

Coverage

MePhone5S first appears in "Let 'Er R.I.P." and Marshmallow and Paintbrush are talking behind a bush. He randomly appears in Marshmallow's spot, sending her flying. He introduces himself when Test Tube interrupts and says "MePhone5S! With the new A7 chip and retina display? WOWWIE!" Similar to MePhone4S and MePhone5, his goal is to kill MePhone4. His powers appear to be the ability to teleport, to fly, and his fingerprint scanner apparently can be used to detect things as he tried to find MePhone4 with it. MePhone5S also appears to have a significant other: MePhone5C. He asks Fan and Test Tube where MePhone4 is, but they lie and tell him that he just missed him and that he is by a cliff. MePhone5S and MePhone5C are fooled and teleport to the cliff. He has trouble detecting MePhone4, so he uses his fingerprint scanner. When he uses his detector, it shines a blue light and makes him jump around jerkily. When that doesn't work, he then asks MePhone5C to go down and check it out. She says that MePhone Maps says to fly straight down, but then bumps into MePhone5S, and they both fall downwards screaming. Afterwards, a splash is heard, then coughing and getting electrocuted, and finally an explosion. Fan comments that killing the two was easier than he thought, and Test Tube stated that "It's like they get less intelligent every generation. Hmm... huh."