"Kaminari." They're both startled with another's volume, both Sero and Kaminari knew who it was, turning to where the voice came from. Down the hallway they both spot Mina leaning against the door frame, her posture radiated her stern tone as both her arms and legs were crossed.

Kaminari looks at the both of them, then back to at Mina, "Mina? What're-"

"We need to talk."

"What about?" says Kaminari, troubled. Sero lets out a mutter-like, "y-yeah, I'm confused", leading Mina to shut Sero up with a swish of her hand. "Don't be, this doesn't concern you."

Even when they both knew Mina wasn't acting salty to Sero, Sero obliged in not wanting to actually get her riled up. Kaminari wasn't having a bit of it. He wasn't going to let her get away with it either, "what concerns me concerns him. Now what's this about?" so he claps back. Mina nods upward to sass Kaminari, and out came a deathening scoff afterwards. "If that's what you want. So be it" she comes forth, "this 's about Shinsou."

"God, Mina!" Kaminari screams, "when the hell are you going to let this go?!" Sero tries minding his own business, occassionally glancing back at the pair while he gets his wine making equipment out.

"You like him don't you?" She ignores Kaminari's outbreak. Kaminari feels every ounce of blood rushing up to his head. "Mina, you're talking nonsense-"

"You know what, Kaminari? I don't even know who to trust anymore" her voice cracks, "I mean- I I can't even trust my best friend. So tell me then, Kaminari, who the fuck am I to trust here?" From the looks of things, Kaminari's getting alarmed. He doesn't know what to say even if there's no use. She needed a fucking breather, she couldn't stay, yet she prayed. She prayed Kaminari would let her in, she prayed that he'd say something. He didn't. He just sealed his lips shut like threatened clams. Mina takes a step back, almost horrified. "What happened to us?"

This wasn't Sero's place, yet he had no fucks to give. He yelled for her to wait, to come back. She didn't. Kaminari went fucking berserck, a hellish buzz rang through both his ears. He felt like someone had wrung out his heart and left it to rot. He clenched both his fists and threw them both down on the nearest table in one motion, a wincing from Kaminari's lips following that. Sero didn't budge even if he didn't see it coming. From Kaminari's fists, a thudding echoed within the storage room. Kaminari was in ruin, he held on to these following words as they replayed through his head like sirens: betrayed, lost, monster. He held on to sentences, the questions he didn't have an answer for: Did Sero tell her? Did Shinsou tell her? "What happened to us?"

Sero would only ever be happy if Kaminari was. Yet right now it's clear that Kaminari wasn't. Sero didn't care who Kaminari fell for or what Kaminari did, as long as he's safe. That's all Sero gave a shit about. Is that too much to ask? He just wanted to see a smile that never fades like it always does when Kaminari's around Shinsou. To Sero? Kaminari deserved better, even if it wasn't going to be Sero to give it to him. Sero knew he'd give him his all, but he never told him.

Sero stepped up, he took his time not to startle Kaminari. Kaminari's fists ached like his insides from sizzling guilt. And it only started to pile up. He unclenched his fists, both his palms sprawled over that same table. Kaminari muttered shit to himself, shattering Sero when he heard what Kaminari repeated out loud. Over and over again, "I-I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay-" Sero used his actions to ask for Kaminari's permission, trying to take his hands in his. Even IF Kaminari didn't want it, which he didn't mind it one bit, he wouldn't fight it nonetheless. Kaminari's palms were fragile and delicate, they fit right into Sero's secure ones.

"Hey hey-" Sero bends over a little and he tilts his own head up to get a better look at Kaminari. Kaminari sulked in response and shifted his eyes on Sero. Sero continued, "don't worry about it okay?"