It's funny because I remember a year ago we would argue who would be the next CEO.

It looks like Alexander has let go of his past about his mother and so has the media. Everyone is finally living out their lives. After Graduation James moved on to become a doctor while Micky is working for my dad's company and his parents are retired. Jose moved to Mexico to live with his uncle and work in his car shop. Carlos goes to the same school as Alexander and is going to graduate with Alexander. Carlos also went to a community college just like Alexander before he transferred. It was a lot of work and money for Carlos's parents to help send him to school. But now that he's finally going to graduate his family are really excited that he will be the first to graduate from a university with a master's degree.

As for Gabriella after high school, we became a couple for a few months, but once we both started going to college we didn't have enough time for each other. Also with her being in the Olympics, she wanted to focus her time on that. We both still talk to each other and support each other and our friends.

I still don't talk Jace but I do sometimes catch him on T.V He would be giving speeches at his school and sometimes at rallies. He is living out his dream and everything he said he wanted to do. I am happy that he is living his life. And I am sure he has moved on and forgotten about me. I am not sure if any of the guys keep in touch with him nor do I ask.

This Morning I didn't see Alexander and I wonder if he even came home last night. I didn't ask because no one seemed to worry that he didn't come home. After breakfast, I went upstairs to hear the twins laughing in their room. Standing near the door I watch as mom play peek-a-boo with the twins. They would laugh at every little thing she would do. I walked into the room and took a seat next to mom.

"How are you?" I said looking down at the twins.

"I am alright. A little sleepy, but better than before. Alex helped out so much." She says with a smile. The other night I realize how much Alexander is good at taking care of the twins. When they would cry he knew exactly what to do. When they cry he can tell if they are hungry or just want attention. He is also good at changing diapers. Because I am not home often I don't know how to do all those things. He is a better brother than me at the moment.

Since she mentioned Alexander I thought to ask her why he wasn't home last night. Mom said that he usually takes a friend's house.

So he can do that too.

"Nice to see the twins are doing well." I say with a smile reaching down to pick up one of the twins. I still can't tell them apart. Everyone else can easily tell them apart but no matter how hard I try I can never guess. When I put my brother on my lap I realize just how big he has gotten. Mom and I face her other while holding each twin on our laps. When the twins faced each other they both started to laugh. I looked down at him confused.

"Are they always laughing?" I asked.

"They are always laughing. No matter what I do. I can start to blink my eyes really fast and they will start laughing." Mom says blinking her eyes. She starts to laugh seeing how stupid she looks then causes the twins to start laughing too. Everyone was laugh while I looked at them I notice the twins also has mom's smile.

"I--I think I know why." I say starting to laugh too.

I tell mom what's been going on in my life and what my friends been up too as we continue to play with the twins at the same time. A few hours later Jabri takes at nap and Christian the one I was holding is still wide awake. Mom and I go downstairs so we wouldn't wake up Jabri. We go into the living room to watch T.V. As we all are watching T.V memories of the past come into my mind of mom and me watching Disney movies together and playing together in the living room when dad would be at work.