"Clearly not" I reply bluntly. "I don't know how you haven't heard of him Nie". I think sometimes she forgets I've been out on a night a maximum of three times, only managing minuscule alcohol intake each time - I mean she was there each time. I give her a raises eyebrow. "Yeah yeah I know, this isn't your thing, these aren't your people but babe it's Harry Styles. Every girl wants him, he owns the most famous club in probably the entire UK" she beams. Okay, so a hot douche with tons of money and probably an even larger ego than a spoilt diva? Great, just makes me want to take the photos and leave with the money even quicker than I already do. I don't tell this to Sammy, I don't want to spoil her fun night.

"Where's Jace?" I ask, her boyfriend always comes out on these nights. "Oh he's meeting us there." That makes more sense.

When we arrive, it's just before 8:30pm - right on time. We get to the door and the bouncer towers both me and Sammy. I awkwardly fumble out my camera and mumble, "Erm I've been told to ask for Harry?" Why am I such a state? "Sorry you're gonna have to speak up love" the bouncer's deep voice booms. "Erm I'm here for Harry?" I show him the camera and the messages, just for confirmation. He points to another man, who I assume is also security. "Follow him, your friend has to stay here" I give Sammy a begging look to try and get her to use her persuasive nature to get herself in. Sammy whispers "I'll find you later, go on, I need to wait for Jace" she smiles as she nudges me forwards. I stare at her for a second but hesitantly walk over to the other man.

He doesn't say anything, he just leads me through to an office. There's nobody in the club yet, they're still lining up outside til 9:00pm. The man opens a door and gestures for me to walk in. As I walk over, he walks ahead and leans down to a different man who's sat on a computer at a desk. He whispers something into his ear, then leaves.

His eyes look up, locking onto mine, then tracing slowly down to my feet and back up again. I've seen them before. He holds a hand out, gesturing for me to sit on the seat opposite him. "Please, sit" he smirks as I awkwardly shuffle my way to the chair. He looks back at the screen. "Erm hey" I smile, trying to be confident like when I'm working, but all of that act fails me.

"Nervous?" His eyes flick from the computer to me. "Sorry, this is my first time doing anything professional with my photography and it's not exactly my familiar setting" I use my work smile.

"Don't worry love, just relax. I was really impressed with your instagram profile" He takes his attention away from the computer now and faces me directly, turning in his chair.
"Thank you" I feel my cheeks heat up. Of course I'm blushing right now. His dark hair falls to his shoulders and his jawline looked like it would easily slice metal. He raises an eyebrow.

Fuck I think he caught me staring. Was I staring? Shit. Where have I even seen him before?

"I can only assume you want to know the pay before you take the job for definite?" He casually says as if money is a throw away subject. "Yes please" I relax a little, that was a strong part of the tension. "You have to stay for the whole party, I want photos of the whole night and you need to see me afterwards for the payment. Is £700 okay?"

My mouth drops. I was literally expecting maybe £50. I can't find the words to speak, I try but no sounds exit my mouth.

"Everything okay there?" One side of his lips turn up. He reaches across and shuts my mouth by pushing my chin up. "Don't want to catch flies" he keeps the one sided smile.

"Erm yes, sorry. £700 is fantastic" I sound like such a melt. For fucks fake Mel. I smile, this time it's genuine. We talk through a couple more details, well he does, I mainly sit there nodding, only speaking the odd word when necessary. As soon as the clock hits 9:00pm, I hear the sound of people entering and the music blasts instantly.