58

"Minho~"

"What."

"Minnie~"

"What?!"

"Kitten~"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT CHAN?!"

"A kiss"

"Fuck you."

"No you."

"Shut up and come here."
Chan smiled and engulfed his boyfriend into a suffocating hug.
"T-Thats enough Chan."

"Ah i love you so much." Chan smiled as doongie glared at him and got off the bed.
"Ugh i love you too." Minho playfully rolled his eyes and gave his lover a peck.
"Your lips are so soft."

"Shut up Channie." He pushed the elder's head to the side.
"This is bullying." Chan pouted and and nuzzled his head into Minho's neck.
"We haven't had sex for a while." Minho played with the rapper's hair.
"No sex Minho! You're literally a Sexaholic!" Chan scolded.
"I don't care. I wanna suck your dick."

"No! No blowjobs or Hoejobs okay!"

"Whatever. Let's play minecraft."

~

"JayOne." Felix poked his boyfriend's shoulder.
"What now?" Jisung pouted. He hated that nickname.
"I Love you."

"I love you too. Lets have kids."

"Okay- wait what?!" Jisung laughed and roughly pulled his boyfriend's skinny body to the couch.
"Lixie~ give me kisses."
"Um okay?" Felix sat on his boyfriend's lap and kissed his nose and cheeks.
He noticed Jisung's grip tightening around his waist and gave him a weird look.
"You okay?"
"Y-Yeah."
"Please punch me."

"What the hell Sung"

"Just punch me with your baby hands please."

"I-I'm not gonna hurt you!"

"Fine then slap me. Please lix"

"Oh my god do you have a slapping kink?"

"No, i have a smol hand kink." He winked at Felix, who rolled his eyes in response.
"If you want ass just say it."

"Just slap me god damnit!"

~

While the other couples were being...weird. Hyunjin and Seungmin were on a date.
"Jinnie. I'm sorry."

"What for?" Seungmin teared up and held his hand tightly. The elder held a confused and worried expression.
"I-I haven't been treating you well these past few weeks a-and I'm so sorry. I don't deserve someone as perfect and kind as you..." a tear rolled down his cheeks as he spoke.
"Minnie i-" Hyunjin was stunned.
"I-I hope you know that I'm not j-just u-using you for sex Jinnie. I genuinely love you so much and that your my ride or die. You make me smile, laugh, cry and i see you being with me in my future.."
"Stop  or y-you'll make me cry." Hyunjin teared up as Seungmin got on one knee.
"Hwang Hyunjin...will you marry me?" He took out a box and opened it, revealing a breathtaking silver ring.
"F-Fuck....of corse I'll marry you!" He took the ring and fell to the ground sobbing. Seungmin hugged him and they fell to the ground together, crying in happiness. Not having a care in the world at how hard the concrete was or how the rain wet their clothes, or how people were staring at them. They just savoured the moment with each other.

~tbc

Dude this book be ending soon :c

I hate ending books wtf